Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I know you said you have a ton of pics but do you know if you have any shots of a classic 900 with rolled fenders?
    Originally posted by JC.
    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• any more pictures of the white e30

Comment

• Some really nice work in here...I am shomewhat confused on what the difference is between rolling and pulling? Can someone break it down for me? Does the eastwood tool do both? Sorry for the newb questions...my xB is bagged and didn't require either for great fitment on a 20x8.5 wheel.
        -Eric
        08 VIP Style xB

Comment

• Originally posted by soab View Post
          Hey I know you said you have a ton of pics but do you know if you have any shots of a classic 900 with rolled fenders?
          i know i have worked on a couple, i'll have to search the hard drive

Originally posted by OperationDoom View Post
          any more pictures of the white e30
          Its a work in progress, owner will have more when its done, a bit on the DL yet

Originally posted by Capone View Post
          Some really nice work in here...I am shomewhat confused on what the difference is between rolling and pulling? Can someone break it down for me? Does the eastwood tool do both? Sorry for the newb questions...my xB is bagged and didn't require either for great fitment on a 20x8.5 wheel.
          put simply,
          Rolling = folding in the inner fender lip to make more space.
          Pulling = flaring the fender to make even more space.

Yes, to a certain extent the Eastwood can do both. Its not designed to pull though.

Thats great to hear on the xB, i'm guessing the correct offset and camber did the trick.
          Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• any other e36 pics? tips? With a set of broadway coilovers on the way and stock fenders i need some help
            IG @thatrobalife

Comment

• any tips and tricks for rolling e28 fenders?

Comment

• XD

Comment

• planning on using my heatgun, rubber mallet, and MAYBE my jack pole with a towel around it ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by 240benzo View Post
                    planning on using my heatgun, rubber mallet, and MAYBE my jack pole with a towel around it ^_^
                    heatgun = yes

rubber mallet = maybe

jack pole = dont do it

Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• every done plastic fenders? lol like a saturn?
                      1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                      1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Ever roll fenders on a 190e?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for the help Tony, you're the man! I will hit ya up when I want to go lower!

-310SXT

Comment

• this is how is done

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLwdWsNDGLg&feature=related"]Bredding av hjulbuer - YouTube[/ame]
                            90 E34 535i/5 OZ Futura, BC coils
                            x '91 E34, BBS replica + BC Racing coilovers

Comment

• I'm busy rolling the front fenders on my E30, so far I have the lip folded back up on it self. Is the possible to get it flat as right now there's a curve and gap where the lip is folded up. Was thinking a hammer and tap it flat would do the job? Will be repainting the wings anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
                                Ever roll fenders on a 190e?
                                ^Or better yet how about a W124? I'd like to see some of your work done by hand like you mentioned earlier in the thread if possible.
                                Last edited by [experimental]; 03-19-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X