This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice/informative thread!!

You do a great job Tony! What's a good brand hammer/dolly set you can recommend?

Thanks.

Subscribed!

Comment

• the red mustang looks awesome

great job Tony!

did you create the tool that you use to roll and pull the fenders?

do you recommend anybody in South Florida to do this job? Or when is your next vacation to Miami? LOL
      ★ Caio Silva

Comment

• Originally posted by armorrig View Post
        nice/informative thread!!

You do a great job Tony! What's a good brand hammer/dolly set you can recommend?

Thanks.

Subscribed!
        Thanks dude, I use a hammer and dolly set i bought at a bodyshop supply place a few years ago, Its just a generic no name set. had to reshape a couple of the dollys, but it works great.

Originally posted by CaioCK View Post
        the red mustang looks awesome

great job Tony!

did you create the tool that you use to roll and pull the fenders?

do you recommend anybody in South Florida to do this job? Or when is your next vacation to Miami? LOL
        I use a few different tools, depends on the car and the fitment really. Regular Fender Rollers are commercially available now, as are hammer and dolly sets, i have a few other tools i've adapted over the years too

I actually plan to visit Florida at some time, i sold my old full custom VW Cabby to a guy out there, its never been seen again.
        Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• Havent had an update for a while, so here we go, just a few recent jobs

Random Audi, roll and light pull

dropped Mk3 Jetta ! : roll and pull

i really gotta look into buying a Lexus, just another VIP GS, doing a lot of these lately. shaved rear and pulled front

Very cool, Mk6 Jetta, roll and mild pull, love that color

Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• Hey Tony,

How much of a pull would you say would be needed to clear the rear fenders?

Also, any tips on pulling on a SC?

Comment

• Well I just went to town on my LF fender (gonna do the other one tmrw) with a heat gun a rubber mallett and a piece of pipe ...I pulled them and rolled them alright. Aint exactly pretty but I got a 235s upfront now with an 18mm spacer and didnt have to raise the suspension up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ecstaticSC View Post
                Hey Tony,

How much of a pull would you say would be needed to clear the rear fenders?

Also, any tips on pulling on a SC?

Shave dont pull you'll thanks me later,

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
                Well I just went to town on my LF fender (gonna do the other one tmrw) with a heat gun a rubber mallett and a piece of pipe ...I pulled them and rolled them alright. Aint exactly pretty but I got a 235s upfront now with an 18mm spacer and didnt have to raise the suspension up.
                old skool tools right there

Comment

• Coming to New England any time soon, Tony? I have a roller but I tend to crack paint when I do it. I want my e39 rolled flat but the paint is too nice for me to attempt lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Byron View Post
                    Coming to New England any time soon, Tony? I have a roller but I tend to crack paint when I do it. I want my e39 rolled flat but the paint is too nice for me to attempt lol.

whats up dude, always loved your e30,

just did an e39 for Stanceworks member this week, shaving the lip is always another option, its paint friendly as long as you dont get the panel too hot.

no plans to visit new england... might visit old england this year though, lol.

Comment

• what exactly do you do with the fender liner? do you remove it entirely? or cut it back a bit i've always wondered that

Comment

• it depends on the car really,

most of the time the liner can be retained by relocating it

Comment

• i'd like to get my rear fenders rolled and pulled. where are you located?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post

old skool tools right there
                            Its not the most professional way of doing it but it got the job done and the paint is still intact

Comment

• Looks great!! Have thought of rolling my fenders on my e28, anything special to think about these cars?

Comment

• just got my fender roller in the mail the other day, did my brothers car and im doing mine tomorrow morning, this thread is really going to help me.

Comment

Working...
                                X