X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone worked on a gen 6 (2007+) camry before? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by NWwagon View Post
      hey from your experiance what would be a good brand of puller to buy?
      There really isnt a "puller" on sale that i would recommend,
      but depending on the car and degree of pull you are looking for the Eastwood roller can sometimes do a good job. understand thoughy, its not designed to pull fenders, just roll the fender lip.

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
      Anyone worked on a gen 6 (2007+) camry before? haha

Yep, only a couple of 6th Gen though, what did you need to know?
      Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• Just finished this Mustang

Normally Stang guys dont lower their cars much ... normally

Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• 02 b15 sentra?? im putting 16x8 +12 on it
          BUSTER!
          Low Standards
          Seffer on the Stanceworks
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
            "a mans gotta know his limitations"

tried my old Centerlines on Jimmy's S13, needs a slight pull to fit, lol.

lol what are the specs on those
            BUSTER!
            Low Standards
            Seffer on the Stanceworks
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by seffer View Post
              02 b15 sentra?? im putting 16x8 +12 on it
              I think this one was about year, did it a few months ago, with 195s you should be cool, the fenders can be rolled and pulled nicely.

Rolled and pulled.

Originally posted by seffer View Post
              lol what are the specs on those
              no idea dude i had them on an old 68 mustang drag car years ago, 15x10 et - a lot, lol.

Comment

• any special notes or words of wisdom you could lend for e34 rear fenders?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boney Jones View Post
                  any special notes or words of wisdom you could lend for e34 rear fenders?
                  nothing really special with older 5 Series cars, just follow the normal older BMW rules; Clean out the underseal stuff from inside the lip if you have any.
                  do a good test fit with suspension bottomed out before you start to see where the rubbing is.
                  dont over pull the arch or it will curl.

Comment

• I need your help

I had my rear fenders overpulled ( not evenly mind you) and some of the fender near the bumper sort of kink in :/ ( not going to mention who did it, sadly I was reffered to him)

The guy had no finesse, didnt do multiple passes, and basically has no artistic quality

I've scoured the internet and it seems Tony is one of the few that understands "self control" and choosing to maintain an OEM look vs pulling/curling your fender

If you are free this weekend (I'm by the LAX area) I would appreciate to see if you can at the very least even out the pull to look decent :..<

Comment

• Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
                      any more pictures of the mustang? like before and after pics? thanks!
                      I second this. Haha I want to do this to my mustang.

Comment

• Originally posted by shenaniganz08 View Post
                        I need your help

I had my rear fenders overpulled ( not evenly mind you) and some of the fender near the bumper sort of kink in :/ ( not going to mention who did it, sadly I was reffered to him)

The guy had no finesse, didnt do multiple passes, and basically has no artistic quality

I've scoured the internet and it seems Tony is one of the few that understands "self control" and choosing to maintain an OEM look vs pulling/curling your fender

If you are free this weekend (I'm by the LAX area) I would appreciate to see if you can at the very least even out the pull to look decent :..<
                        sounds like it might be a challenge. but give me a call and i'll for sure look at it and see what we can do.

818 368 4395

Comment

• thanks man, will send you a text/voicemail

Comment

• Do you know if E38's have that sealer in the rear arches? I checked but I couldn't tell if it was just dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by shenaniganz08 View Post
                              thanks man, will send you a text/voicemail
                              no worries dude.

Originally posted by BigBody View Post
                              Do you know if E38's have that sealer in the rear arches? I checked but I couldn't tell if it was just dirt.
                              yes sir they do,

some more than others, dirt will normally come out with a stiff brush or scraper, but that sealer is really tough stuff.

Comment

• That's horrible news but I appreciate the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X