Stupid Driveway Angle Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Driveway Angle Pic

shes out of the shop. after a month shes finally back! got hit real hard with hail on May 10th in Oklahoma. Every panel got hit and the windshield was cracked from it. They ended up repraying the whole car. It looked amazing before the storm, but not it looks damn near perfect.

and last but not least some e30 love
    Last edited by loneStar22; 06-03-2010, 12:28 PM.

@eraunpetrytoday

looks good. hail sucks. cracked my friend's passat cc windshield real bad.

mmm e30

Comment

oh snap, the ex is in the second pic, and thats the first time my car has even been posted on stanceworks :P

house <3
      2001 Honda S2000

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

Comment

The fact that you can go in or out of a driveway straight speaks volumes about how much lower you need to go.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          The fact that you can go in or out of a driveway straight speaks volumes about how much lower you need to go.
          could not have said it any better than this. i'd be embarrassed.

Comment

E90 looks good but all the e30's need to be like a foot lower.
            ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
            Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

I would def not go up that driveway in my hooptie, i'd have to respray my car too
              I drive a HooptiE
              OZ TOOLS FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
                could not have said it any better than this. i'd be embarrassed.
                As it should be

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  +1

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
                  E90 looks good but all the e30's need to be like a foot lower.
                  and put a better set of wheels on. bottlecaps kill any car .

Comment

LOL everyone has to get out of the car for him to get up the driveway, that would rip his front right off.

e30's are pretty much all stock, mine is completely.
                    2001 Honda S2000

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

Comment

Sweet rides, the new one looks a lot better than the one in the second pic

Comment

Originally posted by tmoney View Post
                        LOL everyone has to get out of the car for him to get up the driveway, that would rip his front right off.
                        Haha so? I don't think I could even get into a driveway like that at all, and I'm not very low (front lip is ~2.25" off the ground).

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Lol at the driveway comments, e90 bumpers don't sit low at all so it makes sense to me. Way I see it, the car is tucking some tire so it's not like it's 4x4ing by any means

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

I'm with Aaron on this. My gf has a E90 that I drive quite a bit. The car could be resting on it's frame rails and the bumper would still be 2 inches off the ground. Only way to go lower and still being drivable is rocking some 18's me thinks. Other then that, car is pretty on point.

Ben

Comment

there is no way i could get up that haha. i dont even pull in the driveway ha

Comment

Working...
                              X