Dubs at the Beach photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubs at the Beach photos!

So I am not the world's best photographer, and I don't have a car worthy of photographing :P , but I do enjoy taking photos and I do enjoy cars. Here's what I took at Dubs at the Beach this past weekend in Ocean City MD. Thought you'd enjoy some of the sweet rides... If you were there, post up your pics too

Here is a link to the full set... 99 photos:
    Watercooled Volkwagen & Audi car show on May 29th and 30th, 2010, in Ocean City, MD. www.dubsatthebeach.com
    Last edited by globalsunset; 06-03-2010, 10:32 AM.

Love this picture of my car haha.

Comment

Aw yeah, we loved your e36.

Comment

Originally posted by globalsunset View Post
        Aw yeah, we loved your e36.
        Ty. I think my car looks like a predator in the wild hunting stock cars in that pic.

Comment

Hey spotted me next to my friend Eric's car (white MK3 Jetta) and the 2 retard judges who didn't know anything about any of the cars there

You didn't get any of my car though

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
            Hey spotted me next to my friend Eric's car (white MK3 Jetta) and the 2 retard judges who didn't know anything about any of the cars there

You didn't get any of my car though
            Haha yeah I heard some guy actually question the judges as to what makes them vote for a specific car... and then at the end of the conversation, the judge casually asked the guy if he wanted to join in on the judging. "We have lots of clipboards..."

Anyway, don't take it personal, you're making me feel bad :P I took close to 500 pictures of photoworthy cars, and because I was quickly snappin' away, 400 of those photos turned out so bad, they couldn't even be salvaged by photoshop

Comment

dope pics

Comment

Oh man, those Type A's are hawt.

Comment

Originally posted by globalsunset View Post
                  Haha yeah I heard some guy actually question the judges as to what makes them vote for a specific car... and then at the end of the conversation, the judge casually asked the guy if he wanted to join in on the judging. "We have lots of clipboards..."

Anyway, don't take it personal, you're making me feel bad :P I took close to 500 pictures of photoworthy cars, and because I was quickly snappin' away, 400 of those photos turned out so bad, they couldn't even be salvaged by photoshop
                  No worries haha. I started working on my batch of shots from the weekend and I'm lazy so I'll probably only edit the best ones of the 200+ I took lol

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Working...
                  X