• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this model of A8. Car is looking good a bit lower in the front maybe
    Ben Purkiss Design
    My Design Blog

Comment

It looks good, but it's just not there yet. It's got loads of potetial, I bet once it's completed (and lowered esp.) it will look very baller, although I must say I'm not really a fan of the wheels - I prefer something dished on large cars like this.

Will be a hard job to get this looking better than your W124 E500 (at least I think it was yours... the slammed one on OZ Futuras), though - that car perfect.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        It looks good, but it's just not there yet. It's got loads of potetial, I bet once it's completed (and lowered esp.) it will look very baller, although I must say I'm not really a fan of the wheels - I prefer something dished on large cars like this.

Will be a hard job to get this looking better than your W124 E500 (at least I think it was yours... the slammed one on OZ Futuras), though - that car perfect.
        That was his and having seen how Andrew builds his cars, I'm willing to bet this one will be tits too

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

That last pic shows off the chromies a little better than the other ones, makes me think it would look loads better in person.

I like it.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
          ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Big points for running Genuine items, not sure about chrome tho.
            Static Bora Thread

Comment

thanks guys im running H&R coilovers, and like i said i got a killer deal on the wheels that's y they are chrome, but soon enough i will do something with them...
              ---------------------------------------------------------
              Ignorus Maximus
              ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

wheels need to be powdercoated black
                follow me on IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Working...
                X