pre-exclusive photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-exclusive photo

here's to new beginnings and shot before i come back and post it up for a shot at getting the exclusive sticker. lol, all i want is teh sticker

the build thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7341

**** to break it to yah, but the "exclusive" section kinda failed. It lasted for a whole week I think before it turned into another show what you have section and it got bombarded with just regular cars. I don't think they are doing the sticker anymore either.

But e30's have a lot of potential

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      **** to break it to yah, but the "exclusive" section kinda failed. It lasted for a whole week I think before it turned into another show what you have section and it got bombarded with just regular cars. I don't think they are doing the sticker anymore either.

But e30's have a lot of potential
      i wanted a sticker

and i know how this section got flooded with whatever which is why i posted. kinda making a point after going through all the other posts seeing how everyone thinks their car is worthy LOL. just figured i'd whore out my clean ride to people i don't know and be a dick as usual

Comment

I know man, I want that sticker too lol. Mike & Ben should really clean up the thread again and go along with what they originally had planned. A lot of nice cars in here.

So what are your plans? s52 swap, trm stage 2 turbo, ground controls, borbet type a?

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          I know man, I want that sticker too lol. Mike & Ben should really clean up the thread again and go along with what they originally had planned. A lot of nice cars in here.

So what are your plans? s52 swap, trm stage 2 turbo, ground controls, borbet type a?
          yea, i was just playing LOL alot of people on here have really tight cars.

plans for the 318is are kinda all over the place till i decide what way i want to go. as of now, immediate attention is needed on the brakes which will get a complete overhaul with some coils followed shortly by some wheels.

Comment

i want it slammmmmmmeeeeddddd!

Comment

Why dont they make it where you have to PM your photos for approval?
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X