Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slapped on some low...pt.2 now with wheels!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, it's even like that over here in Germany. The BMW scene over here is pretty diverted. On one side you have those over-the-top moneypits with everything chromed, lambo style doors, airbrush over the whole car etc. and on the other side you have the "It needs to go fast!!!! Not look good!" peeps, with a million of crappy cheapo cars between them running lexus style lights and cheap wheels and tribal stickers and so on.

The guys representing clean cars with an awesome stance are pretty far and few between over here and not very well respected at all sadly... we BMW people gotta hand that to the VW guys most of all, although the Opel scene is pretty awesome too.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

ya i've noticed that what we do to hondas here in the states you guys do to VW's acros the pond....lol

Comment

lolz. r3vs not great but ive put up with enough so once i drop the car more it shouldnt be too bad

Flickr

Comment

make sure you post up some snappers im gonna wanna see it.

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post
            I'm affraid i can't do that, i jusdt picked up an M50 for it a couple nights ago....
            vroom vroom party starter
            -Brandon-

Comment

Rob, here's the other shot.

I like to modify things.
              flickr
              Inyo Photo
              -Chad

Comment

Pure sex man... Looks hella goood

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post
                  Thanks Dan, your MK4 is comin along nicely. FYI they are RM's not RS's...lol

Most of us could give 2 shits about what those fucks on R3v'd actually think!
                  Thanks Rob, though at the rate I'm going it's gonna be a while.

Do work Rob! More work!!

Sweet baby Jesus...

Comment

Working...
                  X