This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    If you can find me 20 E30 guys willing to spend $1800+ on the best suspension they can dream of, then we will do it. However, very few tend to justify spending more on coilovers then on the car they just purchased. This is a particular type of "crazy" reserved for only a handful of us these days.
    Jason
    flickr
    build thread

Comment

The thing that makes me lol the hardest is that here in the Netherlands we have these HUMONGOUS speed bumps no man could dare to drive over in a SUV.
      Stance: Not here. Only a spring lowered Alfa Romeo 145 1.8 16v T.Spark. After the MOT I will start cutting coils.
      My tumblr: Here
      FYVW Tumblr: Here

Originally posted by Stephen
      stance pants so he can do the stance dance

Comment

these need to be made for the mk4 gti platform, please. i promise ill drive with my frame scraping the floor.
        pm me for 'hellacute' stickers
        i have no more stickers! ill get back to everyone once more get sent to me. unfortunately, the girl who makes them takes her sweet ass time. i apologize for the delay.

Comment

Jdidiah, I PM'ed you, not sure if it went through, but I definately want a set of these. email me timreeves1987@yahoo.com if you didn't get my PM

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            If you can find me 20 E30 guys willing to spend $1800+ on the best suspension they can dream of, then we will do it. However, very few tend to justify spending more on coilovers then on the car they just purchased. This is a particular type of "crazy" reserved for only a handful of us these days.
            I'll buy these for my E30 M3 in a heartbeat. Take me to the promised land

SOLD My feature: http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

thats sick!

Comment

Cannot wait!

Comment

so pumped for mine to come. ben you have been great thus far with keeping me posted! id also like to thank stuart for everything he has done. like i said... cant wait!!!!
                  cars and stuff

Comment

We are close guys... could be stateside as early as friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      i may have just came..... yup ya i did hahahah
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        i may have just came..... yup ya i did hahahah

can't wait for all the new threads once everyone has them installed!

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

• Originally posted by eurobeem View Post

can't wait for all the new threads once everyone has them installed!
                          the E36 game will definitely be going up a few notches
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                            Sounds good, cant wait for them to cross the pond again now i really need to hurry up and find a clean e36.
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• I'm still nervous as hell as to if I have my name on a set yet? Damn I want them!

Comment

• Your good my man.. not to worry

Comment

Working...
                                X