This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kas14mang View Post
    if these were for s13 i would love to put them to the test daily and sliding.
    i bet these slide nice. Look at the video of Mike's car... there isn't a lot of suspension travel taking place in the rear.

what i really want to know is if the shocks are adjustable

Comment

The E36 system is height adjustable, while the the 350Z system is height and damping adjustable.

Comment

e46?
        i'll test out a set and write up a review for 'em

Comment

These are the dope shit.

Comment

in for date of availability for the Z

Comment

i wonder if i can mod these for my 300zx? i am on my third set of coilovers, and still not 100% happy.
              sigpic
              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

I was planing on raising the strut towers in the civic.... unless a set of these come out first... In for civic set, Unless I buy my own welder first..
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

it would be stupid to put these on a passat, i wish i had a platform that would really benefit from these cause they sound so badass

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Mike I will send you a PM in a bit. Im all in for an E28 version of these. Trying to get the full out GC suspension has led to nothing but unanswered phone calls/ignored emails. Im done dealing with them and if these guys have way better customer service Im down.

Comment

People need to buy my parts so I can get these for the new M. so legit.

Comment

Any of these still available?

Comment

E28!!! Pwease.
                          IG: ossiep

Comment

what are the spring rates for the 350z set? i have a friend who would like to know
                            sigpic
                            1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                            1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Are the Z33 version available yet? If not, projected launch date, please?

Comment

Sorry everyone for me not charming in on this for the Z33 guys.

Well first off I would like to say thanks to Mike B., Ben and AST for building a sick suspension that meets our needs, in-terms as riding around static (about 1.5" of the ground) and still have the comfort as someone riding around town 4x4 style.

The quality of this product is untouched by any suspension company out there in my opinion. You guys have to remember that AST builds nothing but Race/track suspension so they know their stuff.

The shock bodies have been shorten so you get the most travel out of them, and the spring rates are 12/14. With these spring rates we also made sure the shocks were vavled properly to those spring rates, resulting in the most comfortable ride you will have while being slammed.

As for track usage, they kept me planted and loose in the rear when I needed it most. Hands down the best suspension I have usage.

What more can you ask for, a suspension that is strictly dedicated to slammed cars, giving them the most comfortable ride they will ever feel being slammed..

As for release date Mike and Ben will have the charm in on that, but we should have a release date soon for you guys.

I would just like to thank Mike and Ben for letting me be apart of something so big for the Z33/G chassis and look forward to the lunch on the 'ZeroClearance' suspension.

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Working...
                                X