Just One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just One

Forgot to post this shoot up a whole ago (Taken in Laguna Beach by Strands). This one pic had me starin' for a bit, so I thought I would post it up.

rear tires are being replaced with something less beefy, and then comes spacers and messin around with the ride height.

Critiques are VERY welcome! always interested in thoughts and ideas about the car. I know I need a new suspension setup. Im currently on Ground Control sleeves with Bilstein sports (close to this kit: http://www.ground-control-store.com/...hp/II=122/CA=9), but I don't have nearly enough low. Suggestions on some alternative setups for the new future?

Best,
    Jake

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

That is hella cool dude. I like it a lot!

Comment

Jake, car is looking sick man.

And you know what suspension you need to be buying if you want performance and to be laid out

Talk to Mike or I and we will get you setup with a set of the SW ZC's. PM Mike for the details. We will be ordering very soon.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        Jake, car is looking sick man.

And you know what suspension you need to be buying if you want performance and to be laid out

Talk to Mike or I and we will get you setup with a set of the SW ZC's. PM Mike for the details. We will be ordering very soon.

Ben
        I'll send mike a message thanks for the tip! I read a bit about the setup in his thread about the s54e36, sounds amazing!

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

Sweet Ride

Comment

Working...
          X