No announcement yet.

The 512 Project: a StanceWorks x HellaFlush Black Label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really want to try and make this, i met some people from stanceworks at the past BlownEuros show and had a great time.

my car will be on a new level by then, im readoing all my wheels and will have a completly different stance. i just want to make sure its all ready in time.

i guess i missed this but is there a deadline to register to be on the track? i cant commit to anything if im not possitve the corrado will be ready

Comment

• this event is going to be INSANE

Comment

• im there

~HOME BUILT~
        ~Swang N Bang~

Comment

• Organize the drive down to Austin with your locals. Spread the word. Definitely going to be a great drive with stanced rides.
          Chris Beardon
          statusone

Comment

• I cant believe there's not more SoCal peeps looking to go to this event... wheres every one at?

Comment

• So how many nights are most people staying at the A Loft? Friday and Saturday?

Also had another question, but mid-way through typing the first one I forgot the second one.... it'll come to me eventually.
              -Brandon-

Comment

• Goldmembr I think it's great you are making the trip down here for the show! Kinda blows that not more people are coming threw with ya! But if you do make it down holla at me I will buy you a round for making the trip down to the show.. You deserve one driving here solo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by z33allme View Post
                  Goldmembr I think it's great you are making the trip down here for the show! Kinda blows that not more people are coming threw with ya! But if you do make it down holla at me I will buy you a round for making the trip down to the show.. You deserve one driving here solo!!
                  wrd i got second round, and yo z33allme i think i met you at the reactor show, we had a beer while i cleaned my car haha

~HOME BUILT~
                  ~Swang N Bang~

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDmember View Post
                    I cant believe there's not more SoCal peeps looking to go to this event... wheres every one at?
                    Don't worry my friend.. Just bc people aren't posting in this thread doesn't mean there isn't a crew forming.. I will explain more at HF5.. I'll be the tall white guy in boots and a SW v-neck. If the boots to show I'm from tx, I don't know what will

Comment

• Originally posted by Kas14mang View Post
                      wrd i got second round, and yo z33allme i think i met you at the reactor show, we had a beer while i cleaned my car haha
                      Yup, you were parked right next to us.

See you there bro. Your turn to provide drinks :P
                      Team:BRG DUMPED & Stretched Affiliated

Comment

• oh ya kas we did have a beer while you cleaned your ride! I am ready for round 2...

Comment

• Originally posted by ATX350 View Post
                          Yup, you were parked right next to us.

See you there bro. Your turn to provide drinks :P
                          wrd see ya'll there

~HOME BUILT~
                          ~Swang N Bang~

Comment

• damn i wanna go

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• ill by 40's of old english for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

• ^^ taking you up on that!!! Look for me, ill be in the black s2000
                                Diego Olivares
                                Slammed Garage
                                SlammedGarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X