No announcement yet.

Im gonna just leave this here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Crazy! Bag Yard?

Comment

Yes sir, Andrew at bag yard is the person you would want to contact for any bag setup. He knows his shit..

Comment

so legit mike!
        I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

I was wondering why your oilpan wasn't closer to the ground. Then I saw the S52.

Comment

Its an s50. By the weekend I will be layin pan. I move my 10.5mm spacers to the front. Gave me an extra inch to drop the bag down which I needed. Then I can piss with the camber plates and gain another .5 inches. So it will be perfectin the front. The rear I gota get some 15mm spacers.

Comment

Any progress on the front, mike? I got those other fittings going out to ya too!
              I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew@openroad View Post
                Any progress on the front, mike? I got those other fittings going out to ya too!

Nah, I didnt mess with the front to much.. I got a clunking noise a few days after blown euros and I figured I would mess with the front this weekend to get it sittin lower, but I ran into another problem.

So yeah, 430.00 later I will have two new front shocks in 2 weeks.
                But I guess that means I can work on a new set of housings to get the front lower. Atleast I can use my current shocks as mock ups.

On a side note, I did replace one of my fenders this weekend.

This was a before.

And this is the after.

I like the after much better. I need to hammer and dolly the front lip a little and then start some bondo work. Im going to get some 15mm spacers for all around and just lean the camber in the front to match the rear.
                Then I will go to town on some body work and ahave a few things while Im at it.
                Hope to have it painted before winter sets in. Then I can fuck with the interior and trunk setup all winter.

Comment

Ight fellas. Right now the car is ripped to pieces. I have some new fenders on the way for the front. I order shocks 2 weeks ago and they have yet to come in. I dont know whats going on with that but it is holding me up big time.
                  I should actually have the new fenders tomorrow. So lets hope they arrive safe. I guess Im just going to use my one good shock for mock and hope I can get my new strut/bag setup all fixed up so I can have my front end sittin like my rear.
                  Speaking of rear. I have been working on the quarters and spacer setup for my rear and I think I got it damn close to perfect. Maybe another 5mm on the spacers and some new tires all around I could be set.
                  Here is a quick phone pic of the rear. Let me know what you think.

Comment

those quarters look flush right now but im diggin the idea of pushin em out and a lil more strech. get that wheel lip and the tire gap to fit the quater perfectly in between, ya know?

full approval haha

Comment

oh I know exactly what you mean. Baby steps though.
                      Actually I would have better fitment there if it wasnt for that shity tire.
                      I bought two tires to replace the ones on my rear wheels. Well I didnt know till a week later I had a slow leak. I just kept adding air to it because I didnt have time to have it taken care of because of work. Well I finally got time to have it fixed and come to find out the bead was ripped from when they installed the tire. The shop couldnt get the same tire I had for like 3 weeks because it was on back order. So I got a shity nexen tire. Same size and everything as my other 3. Well Im sure you can tell from that photo above that the stretch between that tire and my originals dont match.
                      Looks like Im running a damn 225/45 instead of a 215/45...

Comment

Well, once again I have some shitty cell phone pics. I was testing out some spacers that I got from a buddy. I think my final setup will be 20mm spacer in the rear..

Here is a photo of the rear with an extra 5mm spacer.

And witha 10mm spacer in the rear.

Also, Front fenders came today. Got it all stripped and ready for some putty work. The rest of my clips and front end will be here this week. So I can get everything edged out and ready to be sprayed.

Comment

Front, is done.

Comment

Deeeeeyum, this is a dirty30. Trade me for a 2.0 jetta...
                            Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                            You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Muahahah, I would never own a VW.. I like them, I like the way they look. But FWD is FTL!!!
                              I like to slide around from time to time.

Comment

money right there

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
                                X