No announcement yet.

Reborn: My S54-Powered E36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazing job on the setup. What is ur offset and what spring rate are you running to not hit rim in the rear?
    Last edited by bmxrider945; 05-24-2010, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Wow Mike, your car is beyond win, it has it all. Thank you for pushing the envelope for not only all e36 owners, but the entire stance world And major props to AWOL for putting together an AMAZING video. I can't stop watching it!

And those Coilovers are sooo sick! I need those in my life!!! haha

Comment

• I need a tissue.......nice work. Saw the vid on AWOL and fell in love

Comment

• I don't know what compelled me to go over there, but this cross-post on bf.c is on fire!
          It may be dieing down as it was on the second page of threads, but it has 16 pages...

It didn't take long to remember why I like it here better! I guess this is another thank you to Mike for creating SW!

(I had to look until page 5 for the thread here, and certainly there aren't as many posts. However, the members there have over 70 pages of doubt and negativity to eat from Mike's build thread...)

Comment

• Do you have any more pics of the cluster and the dash? How did you go about retrofitting it?

Comment

• Thanks everyone.
              I'll post pics of the gauge cluster next time I shoot the car.

I took the car to a local meet tonight.

Superstar status.

Photos from others:

Comment

• Got carbon trumpets now?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Very nice build , this has to be one of the greatest looking e36's i have ever seen and i love the way your car sounds ! What have you done with your previous wheels ? The wheels on the old pics , up for sale ?

Comment

• Awesome, wished swaps were possible at belgium
                    KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!!

Comment

• epicness of great proportions!

This further inspires me to continue to find a way to stuff the E28 with forced induction from the latest generation of engines from BMW.

Comment

• See the vid last week on the home page very classy indeed gave a good insight for those coming into the stance and tuning side of things,as for the Bimmer sounds and looks aggressive one hell of a build!
                        Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

• I also had a few technical questions if you wouldn't mind answering a few... Let me know and I'll toss you a pm.

Comment

• I thought you had ground control on? So you are saying ground control is not capable of doing what AST did ?

Comment

• JEsuZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• best sounding car ever.

edit: best e36 ever too

Comment

Working...
                                X