Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dubmd's road trip to SoWo.. this is gunna get bloody ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I've heard worse told stories

I think...
    -Brandon-

Comment

damn... but then again im proud of you for not being drunk.. i was expecting you got drunk and tried to break a bottle on your head due to a dare... you never know with matt dobre people.. you never know!
      Diego Olivares
      Slammed Garage
      SlammedGarage@hotmail.com

Comment

damn i should have gone...

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
        ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by Madface View Post
          mine
          This was easily my favorite car at SoWo!!
          Photo:Konky Photography

Comment

thats my buddy bens red gti flush on equips and the greatest state plate ever haha.
            dope pics, wish i coulda got the days off for it.
            David

Comment

Great coverage of SoWo. We met (sorta) while hanging out at the SW/SD tent after the show. Thanks for the shot of my red Miata. It's one of my favorite pics of it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post

That B5 wagon on Bentley wheels is just amazing!
                Thanks, It's still a work in progress but I am proud of it. Hope you get to make it next year it's going to be better than ever!
                Alabama's premier watercooled VW club http://www.h2otuning.com

Comment

^^damn dude i asked one of your buddys who the owner was cuz i wanted to meet you but you werent around.

the car looks gorgeous!
                  -Matt

Comment

thanks, maybe we should have a stanceworks GTG next year. I wanted to meet up with more people from forums too but just never was able to track everyone down. what did you bring to SoWo? did you stay at the Dorf?
                    Alabama's premier watercooled VW club http://www.h2otuning.com

Comment

dudeee bad assss !!!!!

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

Holy crap that Jetta on CCW's is sooooooooo clean. Do want

Buy my wheels! http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32917

Comment

Blood Sweat and Tears 2 C, Blood Sweat and Tears 3, Bloodraw Against All Odds ..... Get That Money And Run 2, Get That Money And Run 3, Get Ya Weight Up ...... RnB Weezy, Road To The South, Road To Till The Casket D, Road Trip ..... Top 25 Countdown 3, Top 5 Dead or Alive RnB M, Top Gunna The Ruga Editio ...

Comment

Working...
                          X