****Eibach 2010****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keychain View Post

Awesome coverage/shots! Love the stuff coming out of the west coast. Anymore shots of that car? I've loved every incarnation of that EG.

Comment

Suuuuuch clean cars!

Comment

Thanks for the pic. I drove from Chicago to be there. The black S2000 on purple wheels is mine!
        Seen It!

www.seenitcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by ignacio View Post
          I'm rebuilding my road bike right now, just got it powdercoated. I wanted to run some white deep-v rims but I think that cream color would look even better.

I know its OT but does anyone know if he bought the rims like that, if the manufacturer painted them, or if he had someone paint them after he purchased them?

Again, great pics.
          The cars in this thread are off the MTFing chain!! Just like the others in all the other threads in here.

Here's a request though. How abour someone set up a thread featuring these Fixed gear bikes? I'm having trouble uploading pic from my PC. Otherwise I would've done it myself. You gotta love these Bikes man. I know they're not car related, but they got stance too? Don't you think? Just a thought. Use it, don't use it.

Anyway, job well done Mr. Photographer!

Comment

Working...
          X