Few pics from today. Perches out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few pics from today. Perches out

It was too nice of a day out today, so thought while I had the time ill take the perches out before I put in those motormount spacers and mess with the fronts, so again the fronts will be lower shortly, to clear that up. Pics are unedited. BTW the rears still arent where I want them, so ill prolly take out the spring pad on top as well.

enjoy

SeenItcrew.com

i like that

Comment

still need to come down 1.5" imo. Crazy that the suspension is so high after everything.....
      SLAMMED GARAGE
      slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Petis View Post
        still need to come down 1.5" imo. Crazy that the suspension is so high after everything.....
        I know, I bought the vmaxx expecting to be able to get low. That wasnt the case lol.
        SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Flacco View Post
          I know, I bought the vmaxx expecting to be able to get low. That wasnt the case lol.
          Go raceland if you want cheap, Im dumped. 22.5 fender to ground with 12-15 threads left to go. Other wise FK silverlines are awesome ditch the vmaxx or your car will blow up.
          Originally posted by Oh, Word?
          You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

looks alott better now. now just polish your headlights and get a new front bumper and your good hah

~Axle Bind the Musical~

Comment

looks great and i love that they look like daytons not bein sarcastic im about to throw on some step lip daytons for beaters

Comment

looks good but do agree it does need to come down a tad more. When you take the upper spring pad out, make sure you wrap the top of the spring with some electrical tape or plastidip. Keeps the metal on metal noise down to a minimum.

Comment

Thanks guys and thanks for the heads up about the spring pad. much appreciated.
                  SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Flacco View Post
                    yep thats your problem right there. I'd start cutting, i love those wheels, but you really need to be dumped to pull them off

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

very studlyy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                        yep thats your problem right there. I'd start cutting, i love those wheels, but you really need to be dumped to pull them off
                        Yup, some wheels require absolute slam, these fall in that category

Comment

Working...
                        X