Doin it Big with a Cellphone.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doin it Big with a Cellphone.....

well i was bored and helping my father in law work on his semi truck soo only think i had was my cell and decided to take some pictures ahah i think some turned out pretty good but anyways let me know what you guys think and sorry for the cell pictures btw..

Than i got a little closer...

Is that place on fire?!

Sick car, low as fock.
    Wut?

Comment

ahaha yea they were doing fire exercises or something idk it was pretty cool though..

Comment

Sick car, do you live around Bellevue? I think I've seen your car before.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
        SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

thanks man, and no i live in Tn...someone must have copies meeeee

Comment

nice- very nice

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
            fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

gold on white ftw

Comment

Looks good, but front needs either less yellow or less amber, too busy

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Keep the amber turn signals. Clear turn signals will make almost any car look cheap.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                  SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                    Sick car, do you live around Bellevue? I think I've seen your car before.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisVRsix View Post
                      gold on white ftw
                      DING, DING, DING!

What he said!

Looks killer.

I Used RIT dye to dye my ambers. They came out a dark smoked amber, not like a murdered out/black out look but a nice darker color.

What I think is you should get rid of that chrome on the grille. I **** chrome

Comment

WHite with gold is sweet. What makes it better is the yellow inner lights and fogs to match. Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Travis C View Post

thanks guys, i had clears on it and for some reason i didnt like it so i switched to ambers. for me the clears clashed way to much with my front bumper and since its not a m3 bumper it only has like a few holes, curves etc..i really dont know how to explain it but in my eyes it just looked wayyyy to white prob dont make sense so ahah its all good.

Originally posted by Lux View Post
                          DING, DING, DING!

What he said!

Looks killer.

I Used RIT dye to dye my ambers. They came out a dark smoked amber, not like a murdered out/black out look but a nice darker color.

What I think is you should get rid of that chrome on the grille. I **** chrome
                          thanks man, and i dont have any chrome on my grill its all blacked out, prob the way the sun hit it dunno ahah
                          Last edited by kanovic; 05-09-2010, 09:01 AM.

Comment

My bust

Must be the sun. Its the third pic down, kinda looks like chrome.

OOops!

Comment

good cell phone quality... what kinda phone do u have?

Comment

Working...
                              X