2shiny4me - VIP Inspired Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2shiny4me - VIP Inspired Content

What's up guys, thought I'd drop some new photos with the MazdaFitment livery on. The car used to get swallowed up in pictures because of how plain and dark the sides were... but I don't think that's in danger of happening anymore

Still learning -- but photos were taken with a Nikon D3100 and 35mm 1.8 lens. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by rightfullrudder; 09-02-2015, 08:08 PM.
    Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Well, that's different
    This is my signature

Comment

God I love it so much. Time for the chrome emblem to come back though. The front isn't meshing with all the shiny junk now.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
        God I love it so much. Time for the chrome emblem to come back though. The front isn't meshing with all the shiny junk now.
        I agree with this.

Looks fantastic, as always! I've really enjoyed watching this car transform.

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
          I agree with this.

Looks fantastic, as always! I've really enjoyed watching this car transform.
          You guys are probably right. Another thing I need to do is reapply the tint on the side markers; they drive me nuts right now with how orange they are. I drowned them in VHT NiteShades about two years ago but it seems to have faded a lot since then.

Comment

Have you thought about spraying them body color?

Comment

The orange isn't bad, but I've always liked factory signals for some reason.

I just slid in your dm's with some nasty shit. Pls notis
              Last edited by aLaFleur; 09-03-2015, 11:36 AM.
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

I honestly like the older wheels more. And, that wing is still just pissing me off lol. But, I stil like the car overall. Funky fresh.
                stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Really like that decal, but not feeling the wheels. Would love to see it as it is right now, with a chrome emblem and the old wheels or some other VIP style wheels.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by driftsucky View Post
                    I honestly like the older wheels more. And, that wing is still just pissing me off lol. But, I stil like the car overall. Funky fresh.
                    Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    Really like that decal, but not feeling the wheels. Would love to see it as it is right now, with a chrome emblem and the old wheels or some other VIP style wheels.
                    Honestly the wheels are so divisive haha. I'm still not even sure if I like them better than the Locksmice. At least the livery has helped them make a little more sense visually.

Even mesh wheels look weird on it. These are my girlfriend's 18" Weds Kranze Borphes

Comment

Very good point. The vinyl DOES bring the wheels in nicely though. You have a hard job though. Finding wheels that look perfect may be a tough job. But, I think you'll pull it off. You take chances. I like that. I still like this.
                      stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                        You guys are probably right. Another thing I need to do is reapply the tint on the side markers; they drive me nuts right now with how orange they are. I drowned them in VHT NiteShades about two years ago but it seems to have faded a lot since then.
                        I think it would look a lot better if they were clear because it would go better with the shiny stuff

Comment

Working...
                        X