Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

New guy on here. Been lurking around for a little while. Just thought I would share a few pics. Sorry for the cell phone shots and poor quality. A proper shoot will be very soon.

Car: 03 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (24V VR6)

Wheels: HRE 448R's 18 x 8.5 all around ET 42 painted Black Majic Pearl with Tornado Red bolts... Bought them as they are. Not quite sure what my plans are for them yet

Suspension: Koni coilovers, Shorter Audi strut mounts, Neuspeed 25mm FSB, Neuspeed 28mm RSB 3 way adjustable, WRD rear upper stress bar, R32 control arm bushings, HD ball joints and tie rods

Coils are turned all the way down in the front and perches out in the rear. So can't really go any lower on this setup other than cutting bumpstops.

Hope I am worthy

Close-up of the wheels
    03 Silverstone GTI VR6

Nice HREs there.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

very nice gti, makes me miss mine

Comment

Wheels look awesome! Koni's just don't have the necessary lows unfortunately.

Comment

If you trim down the OEM bump stops a bit you will be waaaay lower and the ride is more aggressive from what I've experienced.

Comment

Working...
          X