Classic VIP wheels on a less-classic platform. #sowoprep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic VIP wheels on a less-classic platform. #sowoprep

I am by no means a photographer but I figured I would post a couple decent pics of the car with the recent additions; namely the all red tails (which I've said I would do for literally YEARS) and the wheels. They're Weds Kranze Rapiers, build date 2001, with a very strange set of red tortoise-shell finish center caps.

Let me know what y'all think! I was in a rush to get the car ready for SoWo. Hope to see a lot of you there. SoWo 2013 was what inspired me to start modding the car.(I hope none of you **** me for going, I'm not going to cause a ruckus, just to appreciate what's there and hang out with friends!)

Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Not a combination that sounds like it would work on paper. But damn, that looks good!

Comment

I don't like the wheels but your stance/fitment is perfect.

Comment

That. Looks. AWESOME!
        This is my signature

Comment

Not a combination that sounds like it would work on paper.
          nice cars

Comment

that rear shot.. looks so good.. and nice fitment..

Comment

This shit looks nuts in person.
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                This shit looks nuts in person.
                So does yours man, my gf got a shot of your car I'll have to send it to you.

SoWo was a success! Didn't get beer thrown in my car, stayed off the strip late at night and chilled at the cabin, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                  So does yours man, my gf got a shot of your car I'll have to send it to you.
                  Yes please do!
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

It's actually quite nice.
                    I've had some thoughts about buying 6 estate.
                    The things I don't like are yellow fog lights which don't fit anything it that car, nasty pulled arches and mirror finished rotors (I think the would look a bit better when painted).

It might be also interesting if in stead of tinting rear lights red, you'd take them apart and painted them black inside (those original chromed plastic)...same with the fronts

Comment

Well done. This is one of my least favorite Mazda body styles, but they way you've put it together is excellent.

Comment

Fuck I love those wheels.

Looks great man.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by ulik87 View Post
                          It's actually quite nice.
                          I've had some thoughts about buying 6 estate.
                          The things I don't like are yellow fog lights which don't fit anything it that car, nasty pulled arches and mirror finished rotors (I think the would look a bit better when painted).

It might be also interesting if in stead of tinting rear lights red, you'd take them apart and painted them black inside (those original chromed plastic)...same with the fronts
                          Thanks man, I appreciate the input.
                          The yellow fogs are not a permanent thing! A friend and I decided to test it out to see how good we were at applying the vinyl since it was free.

Fenders aren't great lol. They have actually only been touched by experienced people with an Eastwood fender roller but I guess my car wasn't cooperating.

Black housings are a cool idea! Plans are to get rid of chrome centers eventually.
                          Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                          Well done. This is one of my least favorite Mazda body styles, but they way you've put it together is excellent.
                          Thanks so much! Tbh I don't like the body style that much either haha.

Comment

your wheels just made me throw up

Comment

Originally posted by slurms mckenzie View Post
                              your wheels just made me throw up
                              That's probably because you've been partying too much and drinking way too much Slurm.
                              This is my signature

Comment

Working...
                              X