"Being Low = Win - a lot of Fail"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    I cant imagine. My downtubes are the lowest part of the 6, and they hit everything. How'd you do this?
    My guess, careless driving.

Comment

Poopie!

Comment

Ouchiez, looks like you must've hit something pretty hard on that exhaust. Like everyone else said, the frame rails are usually what scrapes, easy does it over those speed bumps!

Comment

ouch. Well the fix shouldn't be too bad, like someone said earlier you gotta pay to play....Hey at least ur looks sick!

Comment

Damn that sucks. Thought it was just part of the ehaust not the header. OUch.

Comment

my carina has about 2in ground clearenc but i scrape on everything so idk how this coulda happened. must have been a bad weld

Comment

just another day for a stanceworks car

Comment

Still can't wrap my head around the excitement of physically damaging something that has a decent amount of value.
                  Last edited by dinanm3atl; 07-16-2009, 03:03 PM.

Comment

shit son do work lol, should here what my axel sounds like especially on nice hard turns

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                      Still can't wrap my head around the excitement of physically damaging something that has a decent amount of value.
                      just comes down to risk. If I were to track my car I'd be risking shunting it into a wall or some jerkoff sideswiping me. Some people risk their cars to go fast, some risk their cars to be low :dunno

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw View Post
                        Ballllllllin.
                        yes
                        -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by Niterider03 View Post
                          Oh Snap!
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Def a bad weld. Imagine if this happened to my car...it still sounds like a 318, but how could it get ANY slower??

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                              I cant imagine. My downtubes are the lowest part of the 6, and they hit everything. How'd you do this?
                              Build quality of the 6 > e36

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              My guess, careless driving.
                              Negative. I went to Achtuning to pick 20mm spacers yesterday and their driveway requires mucho angle (you can see a hundred scrapes from other slammed cars) The angle just exposed my down tubes to cement and 12 year old weld didn't take it so well... or the power Im making with my nitrous some how did it in overtime lol

Oh well... gives me an excuse to get headers/ custom exhaust
                              Last edited by Formula E; 07-16-2009, 06:35 PM.

Comment

stfu. you're not getting headers, you're either fixing this, or buying a turbo manifold and turbo.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X