A filthy RSX and a poopy BMW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A filthy RSX and a poopy BMW.

I got stuck in a puddle and did a reverse-burnout trying to get out. I don't care. My camera is mediocre. Now that that's out of the way we can continue.

both look sick !

especially loving the BMW

Comment

^^ +1

Comment

Clean RSX man, first time I've seen one of these I actually like. As for the e30, holy shit that's awesome. Love the wheels
        My Build:

Comment

I remember that E30. Your friend bought it off Johnny Henry right? The one that "used" to own the Rustolla but now has a red AE86? But anywho, both cars are looking mean as fuck!

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

Originally posted by jerrychoochoo View Post
            I remember that E30. Your friend bought it off Johnny Henry right? The one that "used" to own the Rustolla but now has a red AE86? But anywho, both cars are looking mean as fuck!
            That's right! He wants to push it off a cliff because everyone still tags Johnny in all the pictures of it because they think he still owns it hahaha.

Comment

i can dig that bmw.
              This is my signature

Comment

Loving the raw style. Both look bitchin'.

Renato
                Team TWM Performance
                TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
                  That's right! He wants to push it off a cliff because everyone still tags Johnny in all the pictures of it because they think he still owns it hahaha.
                  Makes sense, but I don't blame them. It hasn't changed since he sold it. Maybe if he bought different wheels and changed a few things here and there.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

I demand ass shots of that E30 now.

What's the specs on the rear? Wheel width, lip width and tire size? Would be cool if you would tell, thanks!
                    Last edited by Dr.AK; 04-06-2015, 03:56 PM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                      I demand ass shots of that E30 now.

What's the specs on the rear? Wheel width, lip width and tire size? Would be cool if you would tell, thanks!
                      15xshit(10), -55?????? 195/45's.

Comment

The RSX looks dope as alalways brochacho. Keep it up!! The dirty 30 is sick!!!!

Comment

Was your RSX at Field Werks last year? I don't remember seeing it... Apparently, this is the only shot I got of the BMW haha. Your guys' cars are wild.

DSC_4932 by AVIDWORKS, on Flickr
                          '02 WRX | FLICKR.COM/AVIDWORKS

Comment

Originally posted by avidworks View Post
                            Was your RSX at Field Werks last year? I don't remember seeing it... Apparently, this is the only shot I got of the BMW haha. Your guys' cars are wild.
                            Thanks. And nah, the RSX is my 2015 come out. Bought it bone stock aside from an intake and pre-hacked up coilovers late November.

Comment

sweet rides...the RSX is nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X