Spring Thaw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply Classy View Post
    When did you get this?! Shots are looking good man!

Good thing about CT is it's scenery, yet that can get ruined real quick by the roads.
    I picked it up Mid November because the top end of my TDI needed a rebuild. With snow tires it was surprisingly good in the snow.

Comment

See your location says quiet corner ct, where at? Nice to see fellow people from the quiet corner. Also use to have a miata myself for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by 89325iturbo View Post
        See your location says quiet corner ct, where at? Nice to see fellow people from the quiet corner. Also use to have a miata myself for a little while.
        Storrs to Woodstock 6 days a week... I'm selling my house for a shorter commute (and i don't want roommates anymore...) Route 44 was so awful with frost heaves this winter...

Comment

Nice, use to live in woodstock, pomfret now. Awesome scenery around here, but yeah roads were the worst I've seen in awhile.

Comment

Did you go to the academy?

Comment

No, but was buddies with some who went there.

Comment

Cool cool, I graduated in 2003 and work there now.

Comment

I'm a little older, graduated in 99. Do you teach there? I lived right down the road from the academy, by the sports recreation area.

Comment

I sub there right now, and coach girls lacrosse... And I tutor in the evenings at Hyde.

Comment

Nice, my wife is a teacher. Elementary school though. How's the roundie 2002? Always wanted one of those.

Comment

Roundie is currently at the shop getting good once over, or is it twice over....? Anyway, inner fender is welded, floor pan is patched up, and it shouldn't bee too long until it's regestered. It needed a new radiator, a good tune up, and needed the brakes cleaned up. It may need a new gas tank, but that shouldn't hold it up too long.

Comment

Maybe I'll see it around. I've never seen one on the road around here. There was one for sale in pomfret a few weeks back. It was rough, but said the engine was good. Also was a 76 so square lights, if I didn't have something I was working on would of considered picking it up.

Comment

I'll be trying to take the '02 out every 2002sday.

I've been daily driving the miata, and i'm pretty sore from getting in and out of it...

Comment

Working...
                            X