Fresh¤Photo¤Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Richard_Gud.;65840][/QUOTE

what coils? this is a sick wagon, all it needs is some nice big lip wheels. or maybe some nice rs's?

Comment

• bc racing
      i'm thinkin' either concave or big lip...can't decide.

Comment

• i have no stance.... i drive this pos every day:

and this like once a year:

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStig View Post
          Yeah. I wouldn't say I like them BETTER, but, I feel like they fit the style of the car better.
          You finally put them on the car! They look sick, wish I could buy them.
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• haha yeah man, I got some tires from a friend for cheap so I figured, why not. Im really happy with the way they came out.

Comment

haha yeah man, I got some tires from a friend for cheap so I figured, why not. Im really happy with the way they came out.
              Specs on them and tires?

Comment

• Originally posted by s4cr View Post
                Specs on them and tires?
                17x8 all around et 15. I have 20mills on the back and 15s on the front so final et is -5 rear and 0 fronts. The tires are 205 40 17s

Comment

• that looks sick the stig!

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Thanks man, just got a little refining to do, this damn rain isnt allowing me do to so right now tho. A possible lower drop is in the works, and a different lip in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                      TheStig, I like those BBS's way more than your other wheels.
                      I thought you were dead.

Comment

17x8 all around et 15. I have 20mills on the back and 15s on the front so final et is -5 rear and 0 fronts. The tires are 205 40 17s
                        You've just saved my type a's now i know it's possible to do et+4 8.5j in the front.

Comment

• Originally posted by s4cr View Post
                          You've just saved my type a's now i know it's possible to do et+4 8.5j in the front.
                          Yeah man, thoes look sick!! maybe a little neg. camber and a little more stretch for the fronts on em. They look sick tho, Ive always wanted a set.

Comment

• boring i know, just got it last night.... gonna get low and style 5s hopefully soon, and of course an m bumper or two....

but yeah thats the new daily....

Comment

• oooo purdy... on Modena?? BTW if you want clears all around, I got em for sale, and some other little stuff. Let me know if your interested, gotta get it out of the garage.

Comment

• needs ambers. looks good thus far though.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Working...
                                X