Fresh¤Photo¤Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crs_one View Post

ive always kinda wanted to do a project with one of these slammed...
    you got a link for a forum for these cars or anymore pics of modded ones?

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
    ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

• Originally posted by sergov View Post

i watched a documentary on tv the other day about how these are made and it is crazy the sh!t they have to do to build these so strong...

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
      ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

• Originally posted by raffi91 View Post
        Here one at the Sport Chalet parking lot in La Canada.
        nice 6. what suspension are you running?

Comment

• Need to take some photos of my car some more. Gotten lazy.

Comment

• Nothing special, just my stock M6 springs with a few coils cut off. I was riding that low for 2 weeks, now im back on my H&Rs and missing being that low .

Comment

• Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
              ive always kinda wanted to do a project with one of these slammed...
              you got a link for a forum for these cars or anymore pics of modded ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neek View Post
                yes sir.

fron: 18x9 +15
                rear: 18x10.5+ 0

there for sale with tires $900 + shipping!
                Why don't i have anything 5 lug. Id swoop on them so fast. Hella good deal.

Comment

• p.s tires are too wide so fenders are sitting on them and the car didn't drop down fully.

Comment

• I like your parking brake

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhynolite View Post
                      I like your parking brake
                      lol. It's there so the car doesn't roll backwards when i jack it up

Comment

• Well the cars been in the shop, and its been a while. I got hurt at work, so I can't do much, but heres a few updates

Got some minor alignment issues to work out, but that will come when some nicer weather decides to show up.

Comment

• From about a week ago, at school ... balloon tires ftmfw. The 10mm spacers I have on the front will definitely be used on the DS2s come spring.

Oh, and a couple days ago, it rolled over 190k miles:

edit: yes I realize I'm in 4x4 mode ... I raised the front an inch and a half or so ... maybe more, I forget.

Comment

• Comment

• TheStig, I like those BBS's way more than your other wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                                TheStig, I like those BBS's way more than your other wheels.
                                Yeah. I wouldn't say I like them BETTER, but, I feel like they fit the style of the car better.

Comment

Working...
                                X