Fresh¤Photo¤Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
    What does that even mean, cookie cutter??
    Cookie cutter (in the car world) is saying that something a car has the same mods as a bunch of other cars.
    Wut?

Comment

• hello.

new here....

lots of low.... lacking any flush....

picking up a dark green e36 325is this week, for my daily.... pretty excited!
      Last edited by crs_one; 12-08-2009, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• excellent!
        Lo-Fi lifestyle

"Våld löser alla problem"

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
          Unnecessary comment. What makes it cookie cutter? Bc it's a lowered with some wide wheels and stretched tires? Pretty sure that describes the majority of cars on here
          ok maybe it is unnecessary to say that, he must already know it. im not bashing his car at all, i love mk4's but i tend to see one that just looks like the next.

Comment

• Originally posted by EtownC View Post
            ok maybe it is unnecessary to say that, he must already know it. im not bashing his car at all, i love mk4's but i tend to see one that just looks like the next.
            Doesn't seem very cookie cutter to me? I think I've seen maybe one other mk4 with those wheels. And it appears that he's rocking custom retrofitted HIDs and stubby mirrors which you don't see on many MK4's. Just seems like some of the changes are too subtle to notice right away...but that's kinda the clean VAG style.

Comment

• Originally posted by crs_one View Post

YES. I've always wanted to see these things slammed.
              Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally View Post
                Doesn't seem very cookie cutter to me? I think I've seen maybe one other mk4 with those wheels. And it appears that he's rocking custom retrofitted HIDs and stubby mirrors which you don't see on many MK4's. Just seems like some of the changes are too subtle to notice right away...but that's kinda the clean VAG style.
                Exactly which is why I made my comment before. Yeah it's a lowered VW with stretched tires but there's a lot of details that make it far from cookie cutter. In that pic the car also has shaved fender markers, though the car now has them again. Oh and Tek made his headlights and the dual projectors in there are far from common

And those stubbies are some of the first that were brought to the US. The original owner of the car is the reason stubbies are even available in the US today as he was the first to import them here years ago

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• no i noticed all those things, whatever. its not cookie cutter... happy?

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                    Exactly which is why I made my comment before. Yeah it's a lowered VW with stretched tires but there's a lot of details that make it far from cookie cutter. In that pic the car also has shaved fender markers, though the car now has them again. Oh and Tek made his headlights and the dual projectors in there are far from common

And those stubbies are some of the first that were brought to the US. The original owner of the car is the reason stubbies are even available in the US today as he was the first to import them here years ago
                    cool dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Neek View Post
                      One more.

abc exclusive's? Wheels are sooooooo sick. offsets?

Comment

• ^Wheels are for sale, hella cheap too

Comment

• Here one at the Sport Chalet parking lot in La Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Somethingoosted View Post
                            abc exclusive's? Wheels are sooooooo sick. offsets?
                            yes sir.

fron: 18x9 +15
                            rear: 18x10.5+ 0

there for sale with tires $900 + shipping!
                            WHERESNEEK.COM

Comment

• Are all the xb2's 5 lug now or are you running adapters?

Comment

• xb2's are 5x114.3 now!
                                WHERESNEEK.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X