No announcement yet.

Fresh¤Photo¤Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily @ 22.25 front ground to fender with 215/40/17 and 225/45/17.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• thats cool, if you wanna be that guy at this point, your welcome to be lol.
      sigpic

Euro-O-So-Low

Comment

• Originally posted by allwheelaudi View Post
        thats cool, if you wanna be that guy at this point, your welcome to be lol.

What guy? All I'm saying is he needs to work on the tire sizes and if he can't see that tire sizes make a HUGE difference in overall look and stance, then I really don't know what to say.
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by iskrape View Post
          thats a nice fitment. i never said your car looks like ish. it looks great. just didnt see much stretch, thats all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

Tire size aside, you have hella space from the top of your wheels to the bottom of your fender.

I don't know VW's that well, but I see them WAY lower, static, all the time. So I'm willing to bet that "clearance shot" of your pan, was a bullshit pic. Slammed, shot, and raised.
            i purchesed the skid plate after that bad hit. never raised or lowered the car just installed the plate. and i daily it. i cant drive on road crests or change lanes on some parts of the highway. i cant clear even reflectors.

Comment

i purchesed the skid plate after that bad hit. never raised or lowered the car just installed the plate. and i daily it. i cant drive on road crests or change lanes on some parts of the highway. i cant clear even reflectors.
              That further even proves you need taller tires considering the wheel gap.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                That further even proves you need taller tires considering the wheel gap.
                already said that. scroll up.

Comment

• sigpic

Euro-O-So-Low

Comment

• i think you just needa poke you wheels more? idk

my cars needs to go lower.

Comment

already said that. scroll up.

Comment

• Back when these cars were static dropped. Both ran 205/45 up front and tucking tire and both were daily drivers in NY. The 24v is on air now and still a daily, the 1.8t was bagged then sold to a guy in FL who put it back on coils and recently sold it

24v VR. About 0.5" to the skidplate which was smashed up against the oilpan

1.8t all the way down on B&Gs with all perches removed

Last edited by aar0n.; 12-01-2009, 11:00 AM.

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• no man, i think the suby looks fine!
                          sigpic

Euro-O-So-Low

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                            What guy? All I'm saying is he needs to work on the tire sizes and if he can't see that tire sizes make a HUGE difference in overall look and stance, then I really don't know what to say.
                            was not speaking about you, sorry dude!
                            sigpic

Euro-O-So-Low

Comment

• While we're on that note...

Comment

• now that shits nice!
                                sigpic

Euro-O-So-Low

Comment

Working...
                                X