X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh...

Comment

• Originally posted by allwheelaudi View Post
      sorry to inform SeanDub but he cannot go lower, with his skid plate he barley makes clearence as is. from your updates you share the same stance.
      why is there so much wheel gap then??

sean dubs car is way lower than that shit. lol.. so is my subaru. lol

Comment

• Teasers suck. So ill leave this right here.

Comment

• ^ Not sure if it's the lighting, but those look like they could use a bit more polishing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Your buddy needs to get a lot lower, especially with the fuk air plate
            true. it may be low but the fitment is not on point and with that plate, it's not making a very good point. he should make more clearance and go lower. or maybe he should have just gotten bags

and just because he doesnt have clearance doesnt mean they have the same stance.
            Originally posted by awFilms View Post
            why is there so much wheel gap then??

sean dubs car is way lower than that shit. lol.. so is my subaru. lol
            you do realize theyre different cars right? lol they dont have the same clearances...

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by allwheelaudi View Post
              sorry to inform SeanDub but he cannot go lower, with his skid plate he barley makes clearence as is. from your updates you share the same stance.
              sorry but theres a sea of mk4's that are way lower than that in the rear, static drop too

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• thanks allwheel. awfilms: staggered blades wrapped in falken 502s 205-40r-17 and i tuck front and back at least the tread caps. skid-plate was definitely needed. i really don't feel like replacing my oil pan ever. present clearance is 1/2 inch to 2/3 inch plate to ground. iskrape everywhere!

btw: i can go the extra 1/2 all the way around buy i probably wont be able to move.

Comment

• i cant see your front gap, i was just talking about your rear

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                    i cant see your front gap, i was just talking about your rear
                    i dont have great plates to center the wheel so the rake is atrocious, a side pic would show this. thinking next time around 215s, great plates and 1.3in spacers in the back instead of 1s. i dont even have my fenders rolled.

also, most mk4s that drop are 1.8ts. Much more oil pan clearance. if i go down any further i wont move.

Comment

• Originally posted by boligrafo123 View Post
                      ^ Not sure if it's the lighting, but those look like they could use a bit more polishing.
                      Dont worry, I have only just began.

Some of it is the lighting though.

Comment

• no front wheel gap lol. and notice the skid plate as well. no conflict at all btw, just throwing it out there lol.

sigpic

Euro-O-So-Low

Comment

• sdobbins does quality work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            true. it may be low but the fitment is not on point and with that plate, it's not making a very good point. he should make more clearance and go lower. or maybe he should have just gotten bags
                            definition of low? frame to ground or wheel gap? i can put 19s and tuck rim all day long but i will have 3 inches between frame and ground. i think my plate is on point. bags would do nothing except adjustability.

Comment

• Originally posted by iskrape View Post
                              bags would do nothing except adjustability.
                              ....and allow you to go lower.

Last edited by Rally; 12-01-2009, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally View Post
                                ....and allow you to go lower.

cant drive like that

Comment

Working...
                                X