• Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• ^Nice

Comment

• Photobucket

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Some recent shots of my car I felt worth sharing. All were taken @ the MD StanceWorks meet that went down this past weekend.

Front, side to back

MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• ^i like that setup

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdc5 View Post
                  ^i like that setup
                  I don't.....lol. These wheels are just temporary while I save up for J-Line's. They should be coming off here in a few months.
                  MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                  Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• My DD...

Couple of my old cars...

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                      I don't.....lol. These wheels are just temporary while I save up for J-Line's. They should be coming off here in a few months.
                      jlines .i actually dont mind sportmaxx wheels(assuming those are), i actually want to pick up a set as daily's

Comment

• Virtual Stance?

those who use pc's for gaming and so on have obviously see this going on in GTA(grand theft auto) and other games.. well this is another game

some of MY rides from the game sorry if its the wrong topic

Reminds of something?

what do you lot think? stance can't only be limited to real life now can it?

the wheels/tires/cars/kits/suspension kits/brakes etc etc etc EVERYTHING is created by the community the fun thing with this game is not racing.. its building.. you can disassemble you car to a bare chassis.. assemble you engines.. from blocks to gearboxes/ratios/fuel mixtures and so on.. the suspension settings are pretty much limitless too.. spacers/height/camber/toe/drift/drag/street setups and so on..

im posting this is up just in case some of the people are interested in this or want to experiment with wheel setups and so on on the cars THEY own... obviously we don't have every car.. and creating one takes a long time im talking around a month for an experienced moder.. we still have a good selection of cars to experiment/race/crash etc on.

did not come to advertise here so no links yet..

if a moderator feels like this is a thread worthy well let me know!

Comment

• Is that... err... what was the name again... Street Legal or something?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• street legal racing redline

Comment

• Awesome. I used to play that shit a few years ago when it came out. Didn't know the scene evolved so much. I'll have to look into this, haha.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Of course it's a game by Invictus, there is a computer game that to this day is the best four wheeling and FAR and away the best rock crawling game, called 1nsane, also by invictus. Pretty crazy what a dedicated underground modding community the games have!

Comment

Working...
                                X