Hydro'd Fiesta MK7 from the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bckbruno View Post
    I like the whole idea, wheel fitment and such as the wheels itself, just think they look too small for the body lines. Maybe 1 inch bigger would do the trick, just my opinion =] But i like it in general.
    Thing is, Fiestas over here come standard with 16'' wheels, so i just stuck with what size came with the car. Now the street pack version comes with 17's which I've honestly been considering getting just to fill the gap a bit more, but just undecided what wheels to get at the moment before show season begins. Bu thanks for the comment! Appreciate the criticism.

Comment

if you are considering changing wheels, why not just get these a size bigger they work really well imo
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
        if you are considering changing wheels, why not just get these a size bigger they work really well imo
        I would if they did them in a bigger size. I love the wheels, don't get me wrong, if i could find them in my PCD in a bigger size i would get them!

Comment

oh, the 5x108 graveyard haha

converting 5x112 wheels?
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
            oh, the 5x108 graveyard haha

converting 5x112 wheels?
            4x108 graveyard yeah haha!

Comment

Right so been a while since an update so hope you enjoy. The blue hasn't lasted long at all! But decided to get it done a different colour and set a new set of wheels.
              Wheels are 17'' custom (no name) bought them from a guy in Italy who had them made but now getting to where i want the car to look like Wheels may not be to everyones taste but i love them!

Comment

Looks sick! A true pocket rocket! To be honest, I like the old wheels better than the new, but thats just my opinion. I do love the new purple/pinkish color though, thats dope!

Comment

Working...
                X