No announcement yet.

Dean's Obsidian Black Legacy - Stanced Scale Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love your car mate! Really ! It's such an inspiration , you can't imagine. I can't wait to see the new wheels. Please post more often

Comment

The turbines looked amazing! I would raise it and run those tire sizes. It would look super aggressive.

- Renato
      TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
      sigpic

Comment

Been slow on the updates. Still yet to fit the Audi wheels. Ended up buying some racks and an XL roof pod though. Gotta love a good impulse purchase

Comment

Looks very good mate! Love it! Why did you sell the Work Wheels man , they were imo the best rims for your ride.

Comment

Thanks mate, got an offer I couldn't refuse. I'll be ordering new wheels soon though.

Comment

This is beautiful! Is Obsidian Black an OEM Subaru color? I'm just curious because I recently had my car repainted Obsidian Black Metallic, which is an OEM Mercedes-Benz color.
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Interesting, yeah its had a respray but its an oem subaru colour. From memory the full name is Obsidian Black Pearl.

Comment

Those model cars are badass.

The real Subaru is also badass.

Comment

This Subaru looks so great, I found some pictures con Flickr some time ago and damn, completely fall in love <3

I confess at first sight, I thought was Marty going finally low

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                    You guys could have swapped wheels!

Actually Marty should have your centers on his.
                    Do it!

Comment

This is stunning!

Comment

Looks good. Can't wait to get going on my sedan. Audi wheels have tempted me in the past but I'm going GR STi BBS 18x8.5 with some 15mm adapters.

Comment

Thanks doodes!

Decided to give the front end a big of a makeover. Cut up a jdm postface spec b bar to fit my preface. New lip added and modified a grill with honeycomb backing to tie in with the spec b accents. Still need to figure out mounting and panel gaps along with a bit of filling/sanding then it should be ready for paint.

IMG_2619 by ma44al, on Flickr

IMG_4759 by ma44al, on Flickr

IMG_4762 by ma44al, on Flickr

IMG_4773 by ma44al, on Flickr

Comment

Makes me miss mine. Not even close as dope as yours though! The scale cars are really good too, excellent attention to detail

Comment

Thanks man, updates soon on this nugget

Comment

I love a simple everyday car that gets a real luxury style. The fitment is perfect!

Comment

Working...
                                X