Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.::The Timeline & Rebuild of DO™s Del Sol::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirty Octopus View Post
    ohhhh! niice!! ya'll didnt by chance take a picture did you?
    well yeah we definitely gotta officially meet someday when i come out of hibernation. its cold as monkey balls right now!
    maybe ill ask my friend. and yeah its stupid cold. but we should start a sw meet round here.. or just a gtg

Comment

• Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
      but we should start a sw meet round here.. or just a gtg
      I like that idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime View Post
        Kash, I am stealing your steering wheel. You can have mine. That is all.
        lolz! i better come gets mah shit then! wait.. i can let you borrow it since i still got my gold flaked one

Originally posted by jdmillhouse View Post
        DO!!!! Will this be done in time for IA Spring? wouldnt it be nice if both our cars made an attendance
        shiiit ima try my damndest to get it done! soon as i get my taxes ima get my wheels widened and i'm on the phone with my bodyman right now so ima see what we can do.
        Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
        maybe ill ask my friend. and yeah its stupid cold. but we should start a sw meet round here.. or just a gtg
        Originally posted by Dü Werke View Post
        I like that idea.
        that does sound like a nice idea. lemme see what we can cook up.

flickr

Comment

• oh oh oh! these arent updates but just some more pictures from the day we did the brake stuffs..

here's the car at Bucky's with Gregg working on his in the background...

speaking of Gregg! here's his latest handy work. I figured while the car was over there why not sweet talk him into doing my headlight harnesses for the lowskeeys?!

i didnt get before pics of the passenger side harness but it pretty much came from this ghastly site...

to this...

the man himself...

and voila!

hopefully next week i'll have some pictures of the actual work with the parts i just got.

flickr

Comment

• lookin good better be in laquintas parking lot this summer! just sayin

Comment

• Looking awesome dude... So you running all the lines through the inside of the firewall? plan for bmc/booster?
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Looking awesome dude... So you running all the lines through the inside of the firewall? plan for bmc/booster?
                yeah all the lines should be inside the firewall. although i dont know their exact route. i just gotta wait to see what my boy has in store for me. as for the booster and BMC they're still gonna be there in the bay but i may get a new BMC. something a little cuter. any ideas? i been out of the Honda game for a minute and i've almost forgotten about what options i have.

flickr

Comment

• omg. intense amount of patience involved. love everything about what youve done!

Comment

yeah all the lines should be inside the firewall. although i dont know their exact route. i just gotta wait to see what my boy has in store for me. as for the booster and BMC they're still gonna be there in the bay but i may get a new BMC. something a little cuter. any ideas? i been out of the Honda game for a minute and i've almost forgotten about what options i have.
                    To be honest, there really isnt much better then OEM type r. Its what I run and works exceptionally well. But Im sure others have different opinions

Regardless, Love the work involved. Ever since I sat in a del sol, and realised the size difference compared to an EG hatch, I have wanted one

Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• last set of wheels I SWEAR!

flickr

Comment

• oh. mah bad. 16x8/9 +22

flickr

Comment

• in response to the meet, hit up southernfresh about a monthly meet.
                          __
                          Black '96 Plymouth Sport Coupe; poor mans SRT swapped

Originally posted by LenAyala
                          Your car will spontaniously flip over and crash if you use the PT valvetrain without big cams.
                          Originally posted by Fail
                          Originally posted by Una
                          If you're not breaking things, you're not going fast enough.
                          Black '96 Plymouth Sport 2.4 MTX Coupe

Comment

• Sick thread! Sub'd!

Comment

last set of wheels I SWEAR!
                              You a lie!

So looking forward to the final product....you got any deadline set for having it done?

Comment

• Originally posted by the dingo View Post
                                You a lie!

So looking forward to the final product....you got any deadline set for having it done?
                                lol nah im gonna chill. at least till after all the big meets. but yeah i gotta get the car on the road so i had to settle on something. but yeah uhh... the plan is to at the least get it running with body parts on it again by IA Spring meet. and completed by Nashville!

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X