Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haven't posted in forever, I figured it's overdue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hideous, to each is his own I guess
    follow me on IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Gay...

Comment

Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
        Yeah, definitely unique. I can appreciate the work that went into it; the stance is on point. It's not even the wheels I dislike, but the car itself. I think the Saturn Sky was a much better design.
        Understandable man. I appreciate it! I love how down right weird the solstice is, but thats just where we differ!

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
        Hideous, to each is his own I guess
        Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
        Gay...
        Thanks, Loves.
        sigpic
        Instagram: @_the_jare_bear

Comment

quick update: went ahead and did black housing fogs to eliminate the yellows. They stood out too much.
          sigpic

Comment

I **** your car so much that I kind of like it.

You need a gold plated roll bar, a flava flave clock necklace and a vanity plate that reads "ignance" lol
            Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post

You need a gold plated roll bar, a flava flave clock necklace and a vanity plate that reads "ignance" lol
              hahahahaha! // TBH I was tossing the idea around of a full rollcage in the same trans gold finish, but it would be a TOUGH match since it obviously wouldn't be sprayed at the same time as the wheels. I'd probably just play it safe with a polished or black cage (maybe some heavy gold flake). However, I want to do the supercharger project first. This is an N/A solstice so it needs more pep in its step.
              sigpic

Comment

those z06 wheels in white or black would have had me.
                91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post

LOL the ****

this is interesting as hell, I like it but those wheels... I dunno... Maybe fender flares?

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                    those z06 wheels in white or black would have had me.
                    Would be clean for sure, but far too plain for me. I have a hard time growing up and being conservative.

Originally posted by gianni_blanco View Post
                    LOL the ****

this is interesting as hell, I like it but those wheels... I dunno... Maybe fender flares?
                    I actually have considered the thought of going less camber, less stretch on tires (meatier), and trying to make the standard ZG bolt on flares go on as well. There's so many ideas, but for now I'm just trying to stack funds until I can make a definitive decision. Thanks for the recommendation!
                    Last edited by Jared_Morgan; 12-15-2014, 03:20 PM. Reason: typo
                    sigpic

Comment

Its pretty cool. The wheel size could be smaller but glad you are doing your thing. It doesnt matter what we think as long as u are happy

Comment

Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
                        Its pretty cool. The wheel size could be smaller but glad you are doing your thing. It doesnt matter what we think as long as u are happy
                        I like the stretch of a 35 series tire. The coils are 2 threads from maxed in front. The only way to tuck a bit and run that tire was to run 20's. This car just happens to have the largest radius fenders in the land. So there was a reason behind it. Aesthetically, I would've preferred 19's but those required a 40 series which is where the stretch start to look too bubbly for me. Anyway, that's probably more than you wanted to hear. haha! and thanks man!
                        sigpic

Comment

I get the feeling I should not like this, but i do haha! so nice, made a convertible so gangster, ill give you a follow on insta
                          Instagram: @ask83n

Originally posted by DragginWagon
                          Always build your car for yourself. and dont tell me you cant afford to.
                          This thread is a perfect example of taking lemons and making fucking jager bombs!

Comment

Originally posted by BenVAG View Post
                            I get the feeling I should not like this, but i do haha! so nice, made a convertible so gangster, ill give you a follow on insta
                            Thanks man! Just realized that was you who gave me a bunch of photo likes this morning. A kind gesture indeed! hahahaha. Love your car. Super clean!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X