Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hands down the nicest Z I've ever seen

Comment

Thanks yall,,,, well I love the 225 on the 10" and 245 on the 11",, much later when I go FI I will step up the meat in the back,,but I still want to have some poke and stretch, so when that time comes I will have to play mad scientist on the fenders and order new barrels....yea boy

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

245 on an 11" are you insane??? Aren't you scared to roll like that? Why would you do that? LOL!!!

Sexy z33 foe sho!!!! Loved it since day one!

If there are any hat3rs in here right now that don't have anybody to hat3 on, feel free to hat3 on me.-Katt Williams

Comment

maybe ill give a 245 a try in the rear, i dont have an 11" rear but itll still be stretched.
          Rollin' Tropical, Sittin' Low as Possible

Comment

That Z is simply amazing, good god!

Comment

Originally posted by camberSC View Post
              245 on an 11" are you insane??? Aren't you scared to roll like that? Why would you do that? LOL!!!

Sexy z33 foe sho!!!! Loved it since day one!
              HaHaHaHa...I ant nerver scared...,,but I might try 255 just to see how i like them.

Originally posted by Si3lv5er0Z View Post
              maybe ill give a 245 a try in the rear, i dont have an 11" rear but itll still be stretched.
              Yea def try it out,,i drive pretty aggressive and I have no problems

Originally posted by BoostedE21 View Post
              That Z is simply amazing, good god!
              Thanks bro

Comment

man, probably the best looking Z I've ever seen! The blacked out headlights look very nice with the white. I'd loose all those stickers on the back window unless of course they're flowing free product to you.

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Working...
                  X