Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 328i vert with some custom interior work

Hi Guys,

I want to introduce my latest ride. After selling my previous BMW (E46 325i touring) I decided that I wanted a more practical daily driver (So I got a Volvo turbo wagon ) and an E36 convertible to serve as a summer weekend toy/fun project car.

The car is a 328i automatic vert, with almost all factory options, including fully electric roof, big OBC and climate control. The car originally had a yellow interior, which has been re-upholstered with yellow/cinnamonish leather and Alcantara. The sound system has also had an upgrade with all new high quality wiring, Alpine V12 4-channel amp, a pair of 6,5" 2-way speakers from Vibe (in original locations) and 2x8" subwoofers from GAS.

I am rolling on 17x8,5 ET13 17x9,5 ET22 AC Schnitzer TYPE 2 wheels and 205/40 and 215/40 tires. Coilovers are from FK.

Now on to the better part:

Sadly, though, these are the last pictures for this season, because winter is just around the corner and the vert stays comfortably stored in the garage until next season.

Also, big thanks to my friend Reijo for the pics. You can find a lot more pretty pictures of various cars on his flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/rsipp/...7649138032795/

good lord..
    Those seats.
    I wouldn't know whether to sit on them or have them sit on my face.

Comment

Originally posted by Peeunit View Post
      good lord..
      Those seats.
      I wouldn't know whether to sit on them or have them sit on my face.

It looks great. The wheels flow so good.

Comment

i would go nudist for those seats

Comment

Sick af man! Well done.

Comment

Don't know how I missed this, but those seats look great!

Comment

That upholstery.... damn. Really clean wheel choice too!
              My Build:

Comment

Working...
              X