My Meaty Ass Miami Vice Euro e24 M6 on RH's... semi done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Meaty Ass Miami Vice Euro e24 M6 on RH's... semi done

Bought this Euro M635 about 6 months ago and during that time is has undergone a "semi - restoration"... Sat for 6 years in a garage, so you can imagine my 1 long drive home turned into a nightmare...

First task was to make the car run on the money... Im not a mechinic so had my local bmw shop take care of almost everything... after 3k ( originally a couple hundos ) it was finally on point. Had my savage friends down here in Miami called LexTech go through the entire suspension and unfortantly for the time being just install some H&R springs. Full body coils on 6's are supposedely a pain in the ass so maybe down the rode I will get that done but, in the mean time not planning on stancing the car and just making it look like the proper MiamiVice 80's m6. Sourced a set of beat to shit RH's of a former 930 turbo race car at local Porsche shop. Offset was to aggresive to do an adapater set up and didnt want it to ride like shit... sooo I had the wheels redrilled and refurbsihed. Mirror polished lips cleared over and Alpinwiess centers powder coated.

The "semi-done" means... Im still looking for a old school in car cell phone, rd style wing or early euro rubber spoiler, Nice exhaust, Cam gears, and different cold air intake
    bro

If anyone can help me source any of the above that would be highly appreciated...

More pics to come. Dont **** on my meat...

Attached Files
    Last edited by P78; 11-07-2014, 03:59 AM.

No extra wing or spoiler. Its almost perfect. Could remove the current rear wing lip for a CSi version

progress IS a slow process

Comment

kleeen
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
        No extra wing or spoiler. Its almost perfect. Could remove the current rear wing lip for a CSi version
        I agree, I just figured I'd try something out because this one is lifting from Miami Heat.

Comment

Dayum that's awesome
          This is my signature

Comment

Damn that looks good.

CATuned sells e24 coilovers, as long as your e24 is an e28 based car.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Looks fresh & clean liking the combo
              Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Working...
              X