No announcement yet.

one RIG to rule them all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice shots. do you have any pictures before you Photoshopped out the rig? I'm interested in seeing what it looks like and where its mounted

Comment

How the hell did you mount the rig to your bike?

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen your car in/around Boston and I live here. Looks clean though. Nice pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
          Superclamps

Comment

Thanks for the compliments everyone

Originally posted by Ericdd View Post
            nice shots. do you have any pictures before you Photoshopped out the rig? I'm interested in seeing what it looks like and where its mounted
            ive got two suction cups on the hood and a 10ft boom stick that goes to the top left corner of the pic, ill post a pic when i get home from work later tonite
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
            Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
            Superclamps
            lul true story. everyone was looking at me like i was crazy with a 5ft pole sticking off my bike with a camera at the end trying to click the shutter then attempt to pedal with the bike pulling to the left hahah
            Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
            I don't think I've ever seen your car in/around Boston and I live here. Looks clean though. Nice pics.
            i don't have my car up in boston with me, wish i did though, but my car wouldn't last. the roads up here are pretty shotty lol
            Ryan | flickr

Comment

Working...
            X