No announcement yet.

Legends Never Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW. was definitely not expecting this.

great comeback!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
    ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

• Your ****** are really going to be pissed at you for this one, Mike. You tell them it's over, then come back even harder!

Seriously, this is going to be bigger than than Notorious B.I.G. dying and releasing two more albums after his death.

Comment

• Sick. I hope it's open wastegate because 1JZ's sound amazing that way. Hope to see it at SOTU.
        ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
        Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

• freaking ace. This actually put a huge smile in my face, hahaha. I love this car, and i was rather shocked to see it is back again.

Last night, a buddy and I were eating before going to this little event near São Paulo, and, as he stumbled upon a shot of the E28 at the PVW March coverage of H20i, we both said "RIP. It'll be missed...". Oh well, little did we know eh!

Congrats Mike!

Comment

• Glad things came together Mike. Rotiform is stoked to be a part of the new look

Rotiform Refurbishing Service
            Rotiform Custom Powdercoating
            Check out the Rotiform daily blog on Facebook

Comment

• i seen it in real life for the first time today!!! and i must say, it is a beat up piece of ballin imagination and originality all balled into one. And its gorgeous!

Comment

• this made my day, awesome job and vision mike
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazer_viking

Comment

• Fuck. THAT. JUST. HAPPENED.

awesome Mike (& all involved) so glad it's back.
                  Racer 86's Blog <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <

Comment

• kinda heard about this though the grape vine. dont think any of us really thought you were conjuring this up though. amazing work kid. much props to the rest of the guys who had a hand in this. next level kinda modding right there. im inspired.

Comment

• Damn, I'm gone for 2 days and I miss this?

Good work
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Very impressive! Love the new ideas and how your constantly changing the game!

A little to dirty for me but im sure the final product will be insane!

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

• this is so awesome! damn!
                          I tought this car did go to the junk? but hell no, its alive again, f'in sweet dude!

I'm glad this car is alive again!

Its allowed to stop by my threads and say hi!

STANCE|INTHEWORKS

Comment

• Huge thanks for the kind words everyone. Means more than you know.

If you guys find the car re-posed on any other boards, post links here!

Comment

• shit, I **** that I had to work this weekend. I would've loved to have seen it in person.

Really glad to see Rusty back in action.

Comment

• You shocked the crap out of me with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

Comment

Working...
                                X