Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dumpde46 View Post
    Thanks for the help chad.

I'm definatly a bigger fan of SW.com then bimmerforums already. I posted the same pics both here and there. And my first real responses on bimmerforums was..

edit:
    "I'm completely gay and it's that time of the month so here's my ****"

and

"I'll state the obvious for you, there's my .02c"

and

"Me!"

and

"I think about other peoples cars and fap when they're "cool" and **** when there not..mine"

That's because their first mod is "badass bumper with lip, check" then "angle eyes, check" "sport suspension, check"..."damn I'm hot right now"

Don't take any notice, it's a wip so you aren't going to have all your mods done at once. I think it looks good and is a nice start, you said you have work to do so I look forward to seeing your progress...

ps that is definitely NOT the ugliest front e46 bumper, for ref below is what someone over there was lovin which is hideous to me...imo you don't have to have a fuckn sport bumper to make it look good, just being true to your own taste is what matters. I have the same bumper though and don't plan on changing it so I'm biased

Last edited by Anonymoose; 04-13-2010, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
      i say you put smaller tires on those rims you have now and space it out. could look :droolworthy. but maybe not
      just what he said lol. i just put some 205/40/17 on mine with the factory wheels and it made a wold of difference. now i just need the right spacers and ill be set till i get some wheels

SuperStanceAlicious

Comment

Your car is sick. Please whore my thread with photos.
        With your cars and your guns, ha, hardy har har
        Till I'm dead and I'm gone I'm a party too hard
        Life's short have a ball, matter fact have two

Comment

Working...
        X