Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's like driving a photoshopped Ferrari with splits and 6" lips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drive a blue '02 190 of these - crazy to see just how you've transformed yours!

Comment

• This is insane! Cool to see stuff like this.

Comment

• Like the new wheels a lot, give it a more real F430 look

What about an AWD conversion, this would be sick
        IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

• Everything's come together well. I rescind any previous negative thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          FS: Sunburst Washburn Guitar, Stand, Case, and Amp for sale!!

FS: 02 TDI Jetta
          >---------http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...I-Interior-OZs--------<

Comment

• So I wrapped the car a few weeks back for fun.

And I finally found an aftermarket steering wheel I liked. It ties in with the wheels and I hand dyed the previously yellow beading to match the rest of the interior. Momo GT50
            My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• Dude this thing is fucking nuts! LOL I can't believe it's not Italian! LOL

Comment

• Just picking up how to use a sewing machine today and made my first alcantara piece with contrast stitch. More to come:

Comment

• awsome stuff.... should of wrapped it yellow or red just for the fun of it. that steering wheel is the business man. love it.

Comment

• Yellow and Red isn't as fun for me. I'm thinking next color will be pearl white or silver.

Comment

• So I bit the bullet and bought OEM headlights (ouch - retail is $6500 for the pair, luckily I didn't pay that :-) ). Here are a couple new pics.

Comment

• love this thing so much....how much do you think you have in it? also, whats the reason for the oem headlights?

Comment

• Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
                          love this thing so much....how much do you think you have in it? also, whats the reason for the oem headlights?
                          I try not to think about it

These headlights are perfect, whereas the others up close weren't as nice. The lighting performance and aiming is also much better.

Comment

• Just curious what other oem parts have you installed or plan to ? Car looks amazing as is.

Comment

• Just exterior lighting and door handles are OE. I preferred the door handles to be metal versus the fiberglass ones.

Comment

• Every time I see this it just blows my mind. Great work!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X