No announcement yet.

Work Emitz on a VW 90% done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely unique. Can't say if I like the wheels themselves or not, maybe they will grow on me. Definitely aren't going to see them on another Golf most likely.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. Thats another reason why I bought em. Never seen em on a mk4, or any VW for that matter. If anyone can prove me wrong.....
      SeenItcrew.com

Comment

I love em... they have grown on me over time. I have to say, you have to have a certain "swagger" to pull em off... I'm looking forward to seeing them fully dialed in.

Comment

did i sell you those?
          i cant remember
          Disclaimer:
          I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Yes you certainly did.
            SeenItcrew.com

Comment

i have to admit something i have a pet peeve seeing vip style wheels on anything but big sedans... maybe because i love emitz...lol wheels look good. what size are they? wheenver u ready to sell let me know if they are 18"

Comment

lol, they are actually 17x8 and 17x9....around et26 front and rear.
                SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Interesting. Never been a wire/wire style wheel fan but those don't look too terrible. I'll pass judgment after moar low is achieved

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
                    Interesting. Never been a wire/wire style wheel fan but those don't look too terrible. I'll pass judgment after moar low is achieved
                    Yeah i know it will take some work. Ive been talkin around bout the audi90 bushings for the front and that seems sthe most logical thing to do at this point.
                    SeenItcrew.com

Comment

mooooooore....had a little time off today, so just to see where id be at, i took the adjuster off of the perch. since I didnt have time to mess with the front i didnt wanna completely take the perches out...I **** reverse rake

SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Mike, your car needs some RCCR tailights! Your ass end will look so amazing if you went a little lower and got those tailights, maybe along with some 35% tint.

Comment

Looking good. Love emits. **** reversae rake too - unless it's because the car is just so super slammed it's unavoidable.

Comment

Working...
                          X