Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dis brings teh lawls

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
    ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Looks way better than expected, the additional stickers pull it together well.

Still I really don't like that the reflection on the black is so murky. I assume that's just a wrap? Isn't there a way to make it more shiny? If it had clearer reflections, more like paint it would actually be hard as nails.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        Still I really don't like that the reflection on the black is so murky. I assume that's just a wrap? Isn't there a way to make it more shiny? If it had clearer reflections, more like paint it would actually be hard as nails.
        I hear you... and I think they do make a more "reflective" vinyl, but it just plain wasn't in budget.

I'm very happy with the way the car turned out though... getting LOTS of attention for the purpose it was created and having a lot of fun doing it!
        Chasin Design | SoCalStanceShop | Wuste2011 Project Car
        ------------- Member Of A Eurocratic Society -------------

Wüste2011 The West Coast's LARGEST European Car Show!

Comment

lolz. Funny

Flickr

Comment

Haha that's awesome. Clever idea. And being reversible, that makes it all the better.

Comment

what kind of vinyl was used? there is defiantly a wrap vinyl that is a lot more glossy then that.

love the idea and it turned out very well

Comment

LOL thats pretty awesome.

Ok now put it back to normal

Comment

lulz

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                  ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Originally posted by zx360Graphics View Post
                    what kind of vinyl was used? there is defiantly a wrap vinyl that is a lot more glossy then that.
                    It's the same vinyl that you'd use for a die-cut sticker... usually not used to wrap cars but MUCH more affordable than the kind that can be printed on.
                    Chasin Design | SoCalStanceShop | Wuste2011 Project Car
                    ------------- Member Of A Eurocratic Society -------------

Wüste2011 The West Coast's LARGEST European Car Show!

Comment

Working...
                    X