Obstacles we have to deal with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obstacles we have to deal with

Hey guys. I've been searching a threat like this , but I couldn't find one. I think it will be cool to see pictures and videos of obstacles that we have to deal with our stanced cars.

I'll start....have to deal with this road twice a day...my oil pan takes it all

Aaa nice threat. I'm interested what problems the mates will have with the obtacles on their way for home or job
    Last edited by BoromirG60; 08-14-2014, 09:40 AM.

Comment

I'll have to take a picture of the alley at my workplace. 6 concrete spedbumps in 200 meters )

Comment

Four of them ...

Comment

Plastic on plastic is the least of my worries
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Yeah but it still sux....Keep them comming guys! I will post more pics of my driveway in a couple of days

Comment

'02 WRX | FLICKR.COM/AVIDWORKS

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                Plastic on plastic is the least of my worries
                The air dam scrapes everywhere, cheap replacement piece from the dealer. It does get a lot of looks with the noise it makes. Header collectors scrape often, but they were cheap so not a big deal. Hitting the front frame rails blows though, transfers the impact directly to the occupants. But the perks of a cheap DD, the major components don't hit, so don't care about scraping (unless the ****ing frame rails hit).

Comment

lol GM cars and their air dams. scrape on the way out of the dealer lot in oem 4x4 status

Comment

Working...
                  X