No announcement yet.

My Datsun 240Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who makes those 265/45r16s? I've been looking all over for some.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

sleeper status for sure. a dream car in my mind. don't change a thing!

Comment

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        Who makes those 265/45r16s? I've been looking all over for some.
        Kumho is making them but I don't know for how long. At least the price has doubled since I bought them, I got 4 for 480 and now they seem to be way over 200 each.

Comment

This is ridiculously cool. Well done.

Comment

OK, as there was nothing else to do with the car I installed the almost mandatory duck tail. It really needs emblem now as it looks quite plain without.

And while the car was in the garage I installed a pair of Swedish Recaro replica seats as well. Although the original seats do look great they are horrible to sit at. I will get them reupholstered to match the rest of the interior as soon as driving season is over. But anyway hitting the limiter on 4th felt much safer with the new seat.

Comment

OK, time for update, I suppose. Last winter I got the air suspension done and other minor upgrades elsewhere also. At front I now have Airrex struts for BMW e60 and at rear Airlift struts for Subaru WRX. I have to say I love how the suspension works now.

I also got the engine tuned for 640 hp and been breaking drive shafts, diff mounts and cv's ever since so that's enough for now. Now the car is on hoist again getting more updates for suspension and engine but will be ready well before summer.

Here's some pics from last summer.

Comment

What made you decide to switch to air? Car looks great, has to be a handful with all that power
                My Build:

Comment

I couldn't get the car out of the garage even with the ride height in the first pics. That's why it's on air now at not for the lows. I also considered air cups but after reading write up's on performance air suspension I decided to give it a try. I love the adjustability as it can be adjusted to almost all driving situations from strip to streets.

Comment

Great build.

Comment

ah shiet those seats. So nice.
                      Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

Good gracious.

Car is still as amazing as ever, love the seats. The R888's make the car look so much more aggressive than the previous tires, too.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

i dig me a proper Zed. and those seats are AMAZING.

Comment

This is perfection.
                            lurkin and murkin

Comment

Super so greatness

Comment

So awesome - cannot imagine driving an rb26 in that chassis!

dream is to put one in an e30
                                91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                                ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Working...
                                X