Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yea, Can I Get An Order Of Stretch Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick shit
    Chris-

Comment

No shame in rollin keskins IMO.

Comment

daaaamn...

Comment

Will most tire places stretch tires or do they bitch about it?

Comment

going to look incredible.
            Originally posted by Oh, Word?
            You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
              I love the tire fitment on the front, but imo the back ist just a tad too extreme. 225s or 235s would have looked better, imo.

I'm not much of a fan of these wheels. I don't like Keskins due to various reasons. One of them is that they're fake split knockoffs and another is the quality. I haven't run them myself, but two of my friends have run Keskins for around a year, both of them experienced peeling clear coat in the time they ran them and they bought them new.

But I'm interested to see how they look on the car.
              my buddy has run them on his gti for 3 years now...and they still look brand new
              Originally posted by Oh, Word?
              You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Why are they not on the car yet
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

that will look so good i love that color

Comment

Sickness!

Comment

Originally posted by danewilson77 View Post
                      Will most tire places stretch tires or do they bitch about it?
                      I've had 1 tell me it was impossible, one tell me it was too unsafe, and finally found one with a cheetah that would do it. It was pretty funny though. He asked me if I knew anybody that's actually done this before with good outcomes, and made me sign a waiver stating that they told me it was unsafe and I wanted it anyways :

Comment

Just put them on already. I want to see how low you can go with that wheel fitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff.T View Post
                          Just put them on already. I want to see how low you can go with that wheel fitment.
                          Patience my good man. The car's not at my house right now. They'll be going on tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by E36Bimmer93 View Post
                            I've had 1 tell me it was impossible, one tell me it was too unsafe, and finally found one with a cheetah that would do it. It was pretty funny though. He asked me if I knew anybody that's actually done this before with good outcomes, and made me sign a waiver stating that they told me it was unsafe and I wanted it anyways :
                            hahah, when i tried to mount my rears i was told it was "impossible and even if i could it would be extremely unsafe" I kinda wanna go back there and be like look bitch! ive worn this thing almost bald with no problems

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                              hahah, when i tried to mount my rears i was told it was "impossible and even if i could it would be extremely unsafe" I kinda wanna go back there and be like look bitch! ive worn this thing almost bald with no problems
                              I think I'm gonna do that with the shops that told me shit like that

Comment

love the KT1s

Comment

Working...
                                X