No announcement yet.

F*** *itch**, Get Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Stance Works has effectively replaced what was iScrape.

Comment

Nice Pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
        Disregard Females, Acquire Currency- For the lols
        Stanceworks-Getting applied later today.
        Did you and Brandon just get a couple StanceWorks stickers made for yourselves? I'm looking to out a SW sticker on my car but was going to wait until there was an "official" sticker.

And how involved are your sponsors? I've heard different things ranging from sponsors will run your car, to them giving discounts for certain parts.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

haha thats perfect. gotta start selling those

Comment

Nice!

Comment

My sponsors are pretty much uninvolved in the decisions I make for the car, they are more involved in, "Hey show this weekend, we have booth and we need you here."

"Hey get your car in a magazine with our logo showing and we will give you a credit on purchases." (See PBMW July, thanks Mike)

"Hey, we have this new product. Put it on your car and hype it on the forums and take some nice pictures of it."

The thing most people fail to realize is that nobody will just say hey, can we sponsor you and rarely can you go in and ask will you sponsor me. Neither of these situations will be very likely to working with a company. It is often a collaboration that is the result of many positive transactions and a relationship of trust. I consider most of the people who have a decal on my car personal friends. The only guys I don't really know are surf city signs. I went into them to have the decals made and they said they would do them for free if I put their logo on my car as well. Remo hooked me up with them and they seem pretty awesome so I was glad to do it.
              Last edited by Pswirley; 07-09-2009, 04:24 PM.

Comment

I thought the point was to literally fuck bitches and get money at the same time... not just money. lol

Comment

Bitches cost money, fuck them. Acquire Currency.

Comment

My bitch pays me, her nickname is ATM.
                    [

Comment

Chris-

Comment

Originally posted by Formula E View Post
                        I thought the point was to literally fuck bitches and get money at the same time... not just money. lol
                        My interpretation as well, I also like this idea better.

Comment

I knew there was a reason the statement seemed wrong to me, I just couldn't figure out why lol

Comment

When are the StanceWorks decals coming available to genpop?

Comment

AHAHAHAHAH love the sticker.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X