• Show
Clear All

sick stuff, wish the mk5 came in that color

Comment

my favorite bodystyle!! good work!

Comment

Oh hi! These pics suck...

not in focus but why not...

Those were the only shots that turned out... Well do a photoshoot with a tripod soon.

Comment

thanks mick.. those pics turned out rather nice!

Comment

shits dank
            Chris-

Comment

bras gay..jk

i love everything about ur car
              -Matt

Comment

all my buddies are vw kids and i feel like you could get that alot lower...looks good though, i like everything except for the tacky fog light bumper inserts and the led tails.
                Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Welcome! It's Shelley from the Vortex. Ya know the one who sold you some parts for the charger. Glad to see you on the site.
                  Neuspeed Supercharged 2.0L MkIV Jetta
                  2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

His is gonna be supercharged come tomorrow

lol hopefully you're not the guy that sold him the kit...we found out he shafted us on a bunch of shit...sent us a stock FPR, stock heatshield, missing some brackets/hoses/fittings, otherwise it would've been done tonight.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Nope I'm not the person who sold him the kit. I am the girl who sold him the smaller pulley and injectors. If he is gonna run those 440s then he needs a 3 bar FPR or he will run way too rich. I have the same charger on my car with the C2 software. It's all in my signature.
                      2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

Noice, I don't know a whole lot about it, I'm just helping him with the install. Tomorrow we gotta go parts hunting and chop up the heat shield and coolant hose/engine cover bracket, then it should be up and running. I don't think he's doing the pully/injectors yet, but maybe we will since we weren't able to finish it up tonight. We were missing a strap wrench, we can go get one tomorrow, so maybe he will do it.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Well I gave him my e-mail if you all have any questions on the install. I did mine myself and have had the charger off a few times. You guys feel free to ask me anything if you need help.

Comment

fuckin hell yeah. this bitch is done!

he just drove it around town for a little bit, sounds pretty cool, and looks quite a bit faster.

NOICE! Pics soon.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

damn... my phone was in my car when you called

Comment

I'm diggin it. love the color. esp with the grey wheels.
                                -Brandon
                                E46 No More..
                                Her Concise History:
                                http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Working...
                                X