Bagged E30 Cabrio | BLQ | Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged E30 Cabrio | BLQ | Texas!

Hey guys, had a friend take some pictures for me over the Memorial Day Weekend. Car tackled the 13 hour trip from Dallas, TX to Helen, GA for Southern Worthersee, and back to Dallas!

I have a rebuilt M20, transmission, and driveshaft as far as the drive-train goes.

I'll skim my modifications; I know I'll be forgetting some, so here's my build thread (I need to update it, but haven't had time to do so) http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=305093

Mods:
    Euro Analog Clock
    Euro Ellipsoids
    Euro Grills
    Mercedes Bosch Yellows
    5000k HID
    3000k Foglight
    "Red out" Tail lights
    LED license plate lights
    LED x2 Trunk/cargo light
    Reupholstered Cardinal Seats
    E46 Floor mats
    380mm Perforated Mtech Steering Wheel
    Mtech ZHP Knob
    2.8 Z3 SSK
    UUC Slotted Rotors
    ECS SS Brake Lines
    IE Shorty Headers
    IE Red Ignition Wires
    "M" Oil Cap

Air setup was done by Drew at Dorbritz Designs
    AirLift Performance Double Bellow Universal bags Fronts
    UAS AHII Rears
    Seamless 4 gal tank
    Dual 444c Compressors
    AirLift V2 management

Wheels
    Rotiform BLQ 17x8 et20
    215/40/18 all around

Also, I believe Dorbritz Designs is going to start making kits for the E30, if you guys are interested let me know, or just email Drew@dorbritzdesigns.com
    Last edited by Bennee; 05-27-2014, 10:14 PM.

Erik's photos are great. Love your e30 too, that interior and those blq's exhibit class. Well done.
    05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

I don't think the design of the wheels go well with the e30's lines. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_lucian View Post
        I don't think the design of the wheels go well with the e30's lines. Just my 2 cents.
        /thread

There's potential here though...

Comment

I feel like it's just the diving boards that kill it. Euro bumper swap and see how you go.

Comment

DROOL: I love that interior, +1 for the Auto Pilot V2 I'm also running that management system.

I would have to agree that I don't like the wheels very much, don't seem to really work with the late 80s-90s style. I think it has much to do with the absence of a lip. You should buy my 17x8 BBS style 5s, their already 4x100

Also I think a euro valance and apron would set this thing off, the US diving boards are way to empty at the lower portion making the vehicle seem as if its higher than it actually is.
            Last edited by Hella_RICH; 05-28-2014, 07:33 PM.
            [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

Originally posted by Hella_RICH View Post
              ROOL: I love that interior, +1 for the Auto Pilot V2 I'm also running that management system.

I would have to agree that I don't like the wheels very much, don't seem to really work with the late 80s-90s style. I think it has much to do with the absent of a lip. You should by my BBS style 5s, there already 4x100

Also I think a euro valance and apron would set this thing off, the US diving boards are way to empty at the lower portion making the vehicle seem as if its higher than it actually is.
              I PM'd ya last week!

Comment

Originally posted by Bennee View Post
                I PM'd ya last week!
                Sorry Bro I haven't logged on until just now, I replied.
                [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

Euro bumpers & a different set of wheels and you are good to go. And that interieur is just nuts <3.

Comment

Interesting read. Thanks for the share.

Comment

Working...
                    X