No announcement yet.

Brazilian fiesta mk7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some fresh new pics of my fiesta and the project i do for my cousin in his astra...

I got pulled over a few days ago. Here in brazil they retain your car's document if something is wrong with the mod or if it isn't described on the document. So you have to fix everything to have it back.

and that's what i do...

Mostly because of that, I'll stop my project for a while... the ony change i do was this...

Comment

How unfortunate that a country would hinder a community of people simply trying to express themselves through their cars. Ones that they have paid their hard earned money towards. Im sorry that you have to deal with that.
      Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Sweet Fiesta bro! I know very well the lowered cars law problem in Brazil. Cheers from Paraguay!

Build thread?

Comment

parabéns pelo seu fiesta!! gostei muito, penso só que ficava melhor com as abas das jantes polidas, ou até todas as jantes polidas

de resto muito bom!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

Love the car and stature, but BBS caps on FAKE SPLITS -___- that's a no go!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Cara seu carro está incrível, é bom saber que tem gente de bom gosto trazendo stance pro Brasil.

From Brazil with Love

Comment

Working...
              X